Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a Hater?

Well a hater can be defined as a person or people, who concentrate negative energy,usually at an individual instead of enlightning or bettering themselves.It is huge in the american track and field circles. ops:

Originally posted by williamwindhamjr
    STL RUNNER, I cant write,but you cant run.So why dont You leave this forum that is for runners,and for all of your dialogue, you should stay at my space. :lol:
    Is this an example of what you're talking about?

Comment

Well coach Marlow :roll: did you read what stl runner wrote about me then you would see what I was talking about

Comment

BACON HURDLER,you are number 2 :lol:

Comment

Well coach Marlow :roll: did you read what stl runner wrote about me then you would see what I was talking about
          I apologize for him! :wink:

Comment

to Bison Hurdler.. Where did you hurdle? And a hater is someone who no matter what someone might accomplish, people are biased into saying that they will not continue to succeed.
            ex:
            "There is no way Tyson Gay will beat Usain Bolt in either sprint at WC"
            -Hater

Had to use an obvious one!
            http://i42.tinypic.com/wlqckx.jpg

Comment

A question of virtue, one which everyone has the ability to relate to. What is a hater? The gentleman who raised the point of discussion appears to demonstrate an extreme aversion for posters here who have never run. Would that be hatred?
              Fire Impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by 3
                A question of virtue, one which everyone has the ability to relate to. What is a hater? The gentleman who raised the point of discussion appears to demonstrate an extreme aversion for posters here who have never run. Would that be hatred?
                Boy, would I love to see his PR's :evil: .
                "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

A hater is someone who hates.

What is a lunatic?
                  phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                    What is a lunatic?
                    Someone who looks at the moon too much?

Comment

Pego you would love to see my track record to compare to you? :roll: You know why I constantly talk about running?Half the people who write in this forum have not ran yet wanna talk about my grammar, my spelling.Are we in elementary school or do we wanna have dialogue abot track and field?Half the people in here are old enough to be my parent, so maybe I cant relate to you :roll: Of course one of my fans will copy this and add lib :roll:

Comment

Marlow, how old are you? :?

Comment

Squakee a lunatic is someone who is say 50 ops: and engages in calling someone a lunatic, when the thread was an opinon about zola and mary.Good role model for the grandchildren ops:

Comment

Half the people in here are old enough to be my parent, so maybe I cant relate to you :roll: :
                            Interesting presumption. :? How old do you think Pego is? Or, maybe you can relate to someone old enough to be your grandfather?
                            Not that there is anything wrong with that.
                            (Sorry, Pego, if I blew your cover.)

Comment

Re: What is a Hater?

Well a hater can be defined as a person or people, who concentrate negative energy,usually at an individual instead of enlightning or bettering themselves.It is huge in the american track and field circles. ops:
                              I resent you singling out the big guy throwers!
                              ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

Working...
                              X