This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A warning to anyone who might go see Bruno

If you like looking at giant penis's and firehoses shooting up guys ass's then this is your movie.

My son went, saw people walk out after 30 seconds. I think i'll miss this one.
    phsstt!

Learned my lesson in Borat, even though it did take me over 20 minutes to walk out.

Comment

I watched the trailers..I said no then. I wouldn't waste my time or money :x
      "Hook Em Horns"

Comment

Originally posted by robert5744
        What about the part when he's asked what the child's name on the tv talk show is and he said he picked a traditional African name O.J.

Comment

Re: A warning to anyone who might go see Bruno

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
          If you like looking at giant penis's and firehoses shooting up guys ass's then this is your movie.

Although there were firehoses and people walking out - did your son enjoy the movie? I thought it was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by dal4018
            Originally posted by robert5744
            What about the part when he's asked what the child's name on the tv talk show is and he said he picked a traditional African name O.J.
            :twisted: :twisted: Stupid SH** :twisted:
            "Hook Em Horns"

Comment

Originally posted by TrakFan
              I thought it was pretty funny.
              I pride myself on a very brooooooad sense of humor, from the most sophisticated fin-de-siecle British drawing room farces to Dodgeball slapstick, but I draw the line at shock value, solely for the sake of shock value. I also don't get what Howard Stern turned into (though some of his early stuff was amusing). Jon Stewart? Now THAT'S funny.

Comment

Originally posted by TrakFan

Although there were firehoses and people walking out - did your son enjoy the movie? I thought it was pretty funny.
                My son liked it, i wouldnt, i dont like the cheap trick of ambushing people. Oh and its gross.
                phsstt!

Comment

In his attempt to make a sex tape with Ron paul - the most un-funny part was when Congressman Paul realized it was a set-up after seeing Cohen in the corner with his pants pulled down. The parts leading up to it...offering champagne/chocolate covered strawberries/continuing the interview in a fake hotel room on the bed/etc...that was hilarious.

Comment

Saw it. It was pretty funny... but did I like it? NO. It was a terrible movie, and I'm not a homophobe in any way... but it was just too gay of a movie for me. It was quite disturbing and the shock value of 90% of the movie was wayyy too over the top to like it.

Wayyy too much penis in the movie.

Comment

I am definitely giving this one a pass.

Comment

Originally posted by ross sez

Wayyy too much penis in the movie.
                        I agree. We do need penis's in the world. They perfrom a wonderful function and half the people on the planet have them for Christsake. But this could be said about scrotum as well. No scrotum, no cute little babies, but do we want to see testicles 20 feet high in techno color with dolby sourround sound. Ok, maybe.

What about a 30 foot anus on the screen with your popcorn? Come on! Everyone has one and without one you die. It's a beautiful organ that puckers when not needed. Now how may organs can say that.

I'm so old fashion i still believe the old saying and request....PRIVATES!

Borat shows his Penis and ambushes unsuspecting people and he's no.1 at the box office, kinda sad to this old fart.

Hey, how can we film actual farts? Wouldnt that be great? I smell a hit, no Epic!
                        phsstt!

Comment

Hey, how can we film actual farts? Wouldnt that be great? I smell a hit, no Epic!
                          Well, Blazing Saddles did pretty well with them! :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                            Well, Blazing Saddles did pretty well with them! :shock:
                            Some how that was funny, I love you Mel!
                            phsstt!

Comment

Point one: based on Borat I have no desire to see Cohen films. Same goes for Will Ferrell films. I love gross humor but these guys really are not that funny.

Point two: penises on film. As long as they are sliding in and out of females I have no problem with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X