This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Hey, how can we film actual farts? Wouldnt that be great? I smell a hit, no Epic!
    They can be ignited

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
      based on Borat I have no desire to see Cohen films. Same goes for Will Ferrell films. I love gross humor but these guys really are not that funny.
      Their problem is that what works well in a skit does not translate to a movie.

Comment

Originally posted by TrakFan
        Hey, how can we film actual farts? Wouldnt that be great? I smell a hit, no Epic!
        They can be ignited
        Yes of course, Borat's next movie.

But i dont get the use of penis in movies. Would Gone with the Wind be more enjoyable with Clark Gables Crank on display?

Rear Window featuring Jimmy Stewart's Swanx wouldn't add excitement, would it?

And if in The Wizard of Oz, if the Tin Man had dropped those little silver panties, it wouldn't have won the Oscar anyway.

King Kong's Dong, anyone?

I will admit ,since we are on the subject, that the little silver panties Gort wore in The Day Earth Stood Still should have been ripped off by one of the G.I.'s for comedy relief.
        phsstt!

Comment

The Watchmen's rather blatant exhibition of said appendage was completely pointless. Apatow movies tend to feature it at random times - sometimes it works in the moment, but mostly it's just 'random'. Frontal shots of female nether regions are also rather pointless, because there is literally nothing to see. :?

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
            The Watchmen's rather blatant exhibition of said appendage was completely pointless. Apatow movies tend to feature it at random times - sometimes it works in the moment, but mostly it's just 'random'. Frontal shots of female nether regions are also rather pointless, because there is literally nothing to see. :?
            Marlow,as a film guy maybe you can help me with this. I'm still trying to figure out why it was important to the story for us to see Harvey's thingy in the Piano?

Maybe the original script was called the Pianist? :P
            phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by robert5744
              Originally posted by dal4018
              Originally posted by robert5744
              I watched the trailers..I said no then. I wouldn't waste my time or money :x
              What about the part when he's asked what the child's name on the tv talk show is and he said he picked a traditional African name O.J.
              :twisted: :twisted: Stupid SH** :twisted:
              Agreed sir a very low blow!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

Penis schmenis...no biggie. But it is sort of amusing when you consider the ratio of complaints about too much breast being in a particular movie.

I'm gonna have to hunt for that thread :wink:

Comment

Penis schmenis...no biggie. But it is sort of amusing when you consider the ratio of complaints about too much breast being in a particular movie.

I'm gonna have to hunt for that thread :wink:
                  I only speak for myself of course but i think women's breasts are beautiful, veiny, wrinkled organs not so much.
                  phsstt!

Comment

I only speak for myself of course but i think women's breasts are beautiful, veiny, wrinkled organs not so much.

You speak for me too...which is very :shock: :?

I like what penises can do but I don't really wanna look at them. :?

Comment

Originally posted by mojo

You speak for me too...which is very :shock: :?

I like what penises can do but I don't really wanna look at them. :?
                      Playboy has sold 567,474,747,463,737,627,276,282,837,330,000,000 Magazines, roughly.

Playgirl, before it died, sold 3 Magazines.
                      phsstt!

Comment

Penis schmenis...no biggie.
                        Are you speaking for yourself? :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                          Penis schmenis...no biggie.
                          Are you speaking for yourself? :twisted:
                          Ba-dum ching. :lol:

Nowadays, it doesn't matter -- there's always Extensz ... or should I say Exteeeeeensz?

Comment

Nowadays, it doesn't matter -- there's always Extensz ...
                            Um . . . I have a friend who might be interested - where might one inquire about such a device. :twisted: :wink:

Comment

I must have watched half the movie through my fingers cringing with embarassment but I laughed like a drain and it did a good job of pointing out how absurdly homophobic some people are.

The talking penis scene isn't nearly as problematic for me as the bit where he's supposed to be performing sex acts on the Milli Vanilli guy's ghost. :shock:

Comment

Who's the target audience for this type of movie?

Is it for people who think they're gay or who you'd describe as gay sympathizers?

Why would a straight man want to see a dick movie?
                                The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Working...
                                X