Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

trackdaddy's religious beliefs make him a homophobe, pretty simple really.

Borat was hilarious so i probably will see Bruno when it's shown on T.V, penises don't scare me. I don't feel the need to show my disgust for other people's penises just to show how straight I am. People that do i feel are just over compensating for a fear that deep down inside they feel they're Gay.

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
      (Self proclaimed) Atheist...

Below is how I deduced certain things about the movie.

Like its an extremely gay movie with penis overload.

If you'd read these posts before you typed, you could've saved yourself some key strokes in your effort to only blame me for my perspective.

From what I read I was lead to ask why a straight guy would want to see it. That's understandable since apparently some people walked out.

You typed on and on about the "rest of the movie" which you saw in the trailers. :roll:

But apparently gay humor featuring a not so suprising associated obsession with penises is part of the focus.

It's my opinion that gay people are pushing their agenda as they have more and more influence over media, in particular Hollywood and motion pictures.

Personally I'm not on board with the agenda nor will I ever be.

Originally posted by ross sez
      Saw it. It was pretty funny... but did I like it? NO. It was a terrible movie, and I'm not a homophobe in any way... but it was just too gay of a movie for me. It was quite disturbing and the shock value of 90% of the movie was wayyy too over the top to like it.
      Wayyy too much penis in the movie.
      Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      If you like looking at giant penis's and firehoses shooting up guys ass's then this is your movie.

My son went, saw people walk out after 30 seconds. I think i'll miss this one.

I'm so old fashion i still believe the old saying and request....PRIVATES!
      Borat shows his Penis and ambushes unsuspecting people and he's no.1 at the box office, kinda sad to this old fart.

Hey, how can we film actual farts? Wouldnt that be great? I smell a hit, no Epic!
      Originally posted by mojo

I only speak for myself of course but i think women's breasts are beautiful, veiny, wrinkled organs not so much.

You speak for me too...which is very :shock: :?

I like what penises can do but I don't really wanna look at them. :?
      Originally posted by EZSum
      I must have watched half the movie through my fingers cringing with embarassment but I laughed like a drain and it did a good job of pointing out how absurdly homophobic some people are.

The talking penis scene isn't nearly as problematic for me as the bit where he's supposed to be performing sex acts on the Milli Vanilli guy's ghost. :shock:
      i never realised you were such a twat before but it has now been duly noted

the film isn't overloaded with penis in fact i can only think of one scene, which is probably the funniest in the film

the film is hilarious and stars a straight man so your assumption that only gay people would want to see it is nonsense

everyone else seems to understand that you may want to go an see it because it's plain funny, it's you who seems obsessed with cock :?
      i deserve extra credit

Comment

It's sad the effect taking the word of The Bible literally, letter for letter, can have on a person. TrackDaddy is doing a good job of demonstrating this right here in this thread.

Can you imagine if I was part of some religion, let's call it Zoinkianity, that had it's own religious text, which was said to have been written by Zod (the God the people of the Zoinkian religion believed in let's say) and in the text it said that it was written by Zod, therefore, if the book says it was written by Zod, then it MUST be true! There's no way some random smart person who a desire to have control over a lot of people could have possibly written it himself, and merely PRETENDED it had been written by Zos, and tossed the "I am Zod, and I wrote this book" part in there himself. No way, that's not possible. It obviously MUUUUST have been written by Zod. It says so. SO THERE!

And let's say that on page 370 of this book, it said "Being African American is an abomination. It is a sin. Don't be African American, that's bad. If you do that, then you are sinning. And if you see someone who is African American, you should look down on them, because they are sinning by being African American."

And let's say I came onto this track forum, and people were discussing the newest Denzel Washington movie, and I came on here and started taunting everyone and saying things like "Why are you guys okay watching a movie about an African American. Are YOU guys African American. Ooooooh, that's bad, you guys are sinners! Gross get away! Makes me nauseous! Eww!"

And you, TrackDaddy, asked me "Hey, what the heck are you doing? Are you for real? Are you seriously giving me crap for being African American? That's racist. I have no control over the race that I am, and I'm proud of my race by the way, and just what the heck do you think you are doing? Didn't you parents raise you to have tolerance for others, and not look down on people for something they had no control over? This is messed up man..."

and I said "Hey, I didn't make the rules man, Zod did. He wrote it in The Zible. Look on page 370. It says it right there, "being African American is an abomination. It is a sin." So, as a devout Zoinkian, I follow the word of The Zible, and since it tells me that you are comitting a sin by being African American, of course I'm going to look down on you and tell you that your existance makes me nausious. The Zible told me to! Can't you understand, it's my religion, it tells me I should feel this way about you, can't you respect that?"

Now, I think we can all agree that would be pretty fucked up shit right there.

(For the record, I am not a racist, and a lot of my friends are African American, in case any of you guys missunderstood understand the point I was trying to make just now).

Anyway, THIS is essentially what you are doing, TrackDaddy. It's no different. Sure, to YOU it seems different, because you feel that there is no chance whatsoever that The Bible is not really the word of God or that God might not exist, or that The Bible could be wrong about anything. But, in my example with the Zoinkians, the Zoinkians feel the SAME EXACT WAY about THEIR religion as you do about yours. So how is it any different if they pulled that sort of racist shit on you, citing their religious text which they felt there was no chance whatsoever was not real, and used it as their explanation for why they were acting the way they did towards you. Do you get this? Do you see now why it bothers some people so much when you act the way you do about homosexuals.

To many of us, the way you act or talk about homosexuals is no different than if I was acting the way the fictional Zoinkian character was acting in my example above. So, try to think about how you would feel about this theoretical Zoinkian character, and realize that THAT is how a lot of us feel about the way YOU act. That you are no better than this Zoinkian character would be.

Do you understand now why many of us are so pissed off at the negative way you talk about homosexuals and homosexuality? That to many of us, the way you are acting is exactly the same thing, the same fucked up as how that Zoinkian guy's actions would be if he existed and posted on here the way I described? Do you get that?

Comment

Well this is quite the stupidest thread to appear on T&FN for a long time.

As someone who has seen the film and found it hilarious if completely contrived I can tell you all that the penis scene lasts for about 20 seconds and is amongst the funniest in the film.

Calling it a 'gay penis movie' as about as correct as calling E.T. a monster movie about bicycles.

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpy

As someone who has seen the film and found it hilarious if completely contrived I can tell you all that the penis scene lasts for about 20 seconds and is amongst the funniest in the film.

Calling it a 'gay penis movie' as about as correct as calling E.T. a monster movie about bicycles.
            Or the movie The Graduate is about having sex with older woman, Cougar's gone wild.

Because i started this stoopid thread and it's gone places i never invisioned i want to make my position, as Nixon would say, very clear.

99% of all my posts are looking for humor, sometimes falling horribly. I have nothing against the male body, i think it's beautiful. My own penis has brought me great joy and has rarely let me down.

I do think it's funny/sad that a straight guy is so horrified by a naked man that he runs from the theatre screaming ahhhh, im not gay, ahhhhhh!

I dont like seeing sex scenes in movies when i feel they aren't neccesary, sometimes they are. It sounds like Bruno needed to show cock to make the bit work, that's cool. To each his own. Do not judge others lest you be judged. He who is without penis cast the........forget that one.
            phsstt!

Comment

Bruno has been banned from theatres in the Ukraine.
              Fire Impossible.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikewats
                trackdaddy's religious beliefs make him a homophobe, pretty simple really.

Borat was hilarious so i probably will see Bruno when it's shown on T.V, penises don't scare me. I don't feel the need to show my disgust for other people's penises just to show how straight I am. People that do i feel are just over compensating for a fear that deep down inside they feel they're Gay.
                A phobia is a fear.

I feel disgust.

I dont believe that anyone is "gay" per se.

Not even you.

You can't "be" it because its a desire, not a genetic trait.

See...being gay isn't a gender or a race.

Its just managing an inordinate lust...like necrophilia.

So...

Even though you like to watch dicks, its all in your mind.
                The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

[quote=mump boy]
                  Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                  (Self proclaimed) Atheist...

Below is how I deduced certain things about the movie.

Like its an extremely gay movie with penis overload.

If you'd read these posts before you typed, you could've saved yourself some key strokes in your effort to only blame me for my perspective.

From what I read I was lead to ask why a straight guy would want to see it. That's understandable since apparently some people walked out.

You typed on and on about the "rest of the movie" which you saw in the trailers. :roll:

But apparently gay humor featuring a not so suprising associated obsession with penises is part of the focus.

It's my opinion that gay people are pushing their agenda as they have more and more influence over media, in particular Hollywood and motion pictures.

Personally I'm not on board with the agenda nor will I ever be.

Originally posted by "ross sez":3js9nvuf
                  Saw it. It was pretty funny... but did I like it? NO. It was a terrible movie, and I'm not a homophobe in any way... but it was just too gay of a movie for me. It was quite disturbing and the shock value of 90% of the movie was wayyy too over the top to like it.
                  Wayyy too much penis in the movie.
                  If you like looking at giant penis's and firehoses shooting up guys ass's then this is your movie.

My son went, saw people walk out after 30 seconds. I think i'll miss this one.

I'm so old fashion i still believe the old saying and request....PRIVATES!
                  Borat shows his Penis and ambushes unsuspecting people and he's no.1 at the box office, kinda sad to this old fart.

Hey, how can we film actual farts? Wouldnt that be great? I smell a hit, no Epic!
                  Originally posted by mojo

I only speak for myself of course but i think women's breasts are beautiful, veiny, wrinkled organs not so much.

You speak for me too...which is very :shock: :?

I like what penises can do but I don't really wanna look at them. :?
                  Originally posted by EZSum
                  I must have watched half the movie through my fingers cringing with embarassment but I laughed like a drain and it did a good job of pointing out how absurdly homophobic some people are.

The talking penis scene isn't nearly as problematic for me as the bit where he's supposed to be performing sex acts on the Milli Vanilli guy's ghost. :shock:
                  i never realised you were such a twat before but it has now been duly noted

the film isn't overloaded with penis in fact i can only think of one scene, which is probably the funniest in the film

the film is hilarious and stars a straight man so your assumption that only gay people would want to see it is nonsense

everyone else seems to understand that you may want to go an see it because it's plain funny, it's you who seems obsessed with cock :?[/quote:3js9nvuf]

Why are you mad at me, Rump Boy...uh...I mean Mump Boy?

It was the other posters I quoted who said the movie was extremely gay and overloaded with penis.

I havent seen the movie and only asked the question because my friends here said it was over the top.

So...

I merely asked why would a straight man want to see the type of movie that they described.

Isnt that a fair question based on their descriptions?

Man...how do I get blamed for everything?

Comment

Originally posted by The Atheist
                    It's sad the effect taking the word of The Bible literally, letter for letter, can have on a person. TrackDaddy is doing a good job of demonstrating this right here in this thread.

Can you imagine if I was part of some religion, let's call it Zoinkianity, that had it's own religious text, which was said to have been written by Zod (the God the people of the Zoinkian religion believed in let's say) and in the text it said that it was written by Zod, therefore, if the book says it was written by Zod, then it MUST be true! There's no way some random smart person who a desire to have control over a lot of people could have possibly written it himself, and merely PRETENDED it had been written by Zos, and tossed the "I am Zod, and I wrote this book" part in there himself. No way, that's not possible. It obviously MUUUUST have been written by Zod. It says so. SO THERE!

And let's say that on page 370 of this book, it said "Being African American is an abomination. It is a sin. Don't be African American, that's bad. If you do that, then you are sinning. And if you see someone who is African American, you should look down on them, because they are sinning by being African American."

And let's say I came onto this track forum, and people were discussing the newest Denzel Washington movie, and I came on here and started taunting everyone and saying things like "Why are you guys okay watching a movie about an African American. Are YOU guys African American. Ooooooh, that's bad, you guys are sinners! Gross get away! Makes me nauseous! Eww!"

And you, TrackDaddy, asked me "Hey, what the heck are you doing? Are you for real? Are you seriously giving me crap for being African American? That's racist. I have no control over the race that I am, and I'm proud of my race by the way, and just what the heck do you think you are doing? Didn't you parents raise you to have tolerance for others, and not look down on people for something they had no control over? This is messed up man..."

and I said "Hey, I didn't make the rules man, Zod did. He wrote it in The Zible. Look on page 370. It says it right there, "being African American is an abomination. It is a sin." So, as a devout Zoinkian, I follow the word of The Zible, and since it tells me that you are comitting a sin by being African American, of course I'm going to look down on you and tell you that your existance makes me nausious. The Zible told me to! Can't you understand, it's my religion, it tells me I should feel this way about you, can't you respect that?"

Now, I think we can all agree that would be pretty fucked up shit right there.

(For the record, I am not a racist, and a lot of my friends are African American, in case any of you guys missunderstood understand the point I was trying to make just now).

Anyway, THIS is essentially what you are doing, TrackDaddy. It's no different. Sure, to YOU it seems different, because you feel that there is no chance whatsoever that The Bible is not really the word of God or that God might not exist, or that The Bible could be wrong about anything. But, in my example with the Zoinkians, the Zoinkians feel the SAME EXACT WAY about THEIR religion as you do about yours. So how is it any different if they pulled that sort of racist shit on you, citing their religious text which they felt there was no chance whatsoever was not real, and used it as their explanation for why they were acting the way they did towards you. Do you get this? Do you see now why it bothers some people so much when you act the way you do about homosexuals.

To many of us, the way you act or talk about homosexuals is no different than if I was acting the way the fictional Zoinkian character was acting in my example above. So, try to think about how you would feel about this theoretical Zoinkian character, and realize that THAT is how a lot of us feel about the way YOU act. That you are no better than this Zoinkian character would be.

Do you understand now why many of us are so pissed off at the negative way you talk about homosexuals and homosexuality? That to many of us, the way you are acting is exactly the same thing, the same fucked up as how that Zoinkian guy's actions would be if he existed and posted on here the way I described? Do you get that?
                    Listen up Atheist (have you ever prayed? I bet you have. If so, to who? :wink: :lol: )

First....there are reasons beyond the Bible which Ive shared here before for taking exception to certain things.

Like the unnatural opposition to man's instinct to procreate which I believe will ultimately threaten the familial infrastructure and disrupt the species.

Second,,,being black isnt a sexual desire nor can it be associated with one logically.

Sex is an ACT. Black is a STATE.

One has moral inplications and the other one...doesnt.

Write that down.

Thirdly...you dont have to be offended because you believe I dont support certain lifestyles.

I love everyone but I dont like everything people do.

Take self proclaimed :roll: atheists for example....

Comment

Originally posted by Flumpy

Or the movie The Graduate is about having sex with older woman, Cougar's gone wild.

Because i started this stoopid thread and it's gone places i never invisioned i want to make my position, as Nixon would say, very clear.

99% of all my posts are looking for humor, sometimes falling horribly. I have nothing against the male body, i think it's beautiful. My own penis has brought me great joy and has rarely let me down.

I do think it's funny/sad that a straight guy is so horrified by a naked man that he runs from the theatre screaming ahhhh, im not gay, ahhhhhh!

I dont like seeing sex scenes in movies when i feel they aren't neccesary, sometimes they are. It sounds like Bruno needed to show cock to make the bit work, that's cool. To each his own. Do not judge others lest you be judged. He who is without penis cast the........forget that one.
                      Squackee...

Look what you started. :lol:

Comment

TrackDaddy, enjoy a week's vacation, and while you're there, reconsider chucking your religious views into everything. You've already caused the locking down of two threads.

Comment

Working...
                        X