Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Powell
    Originally posted by TheTransporter
    I don't think the problem is lifting weights. Isi is not implying that women need to look "noodley" (read: sickly thin) like runway models with no muscle tone.
    She is no stick insect herself, so I don't suppose she could mean that at all.
    Yes, exactly - she has fine shape.

Comment

"it is better to look good than to feel good, and by the way, you look mahvelous."
      "Well, I am only doing my duty."

Comment

Everyone has a duty to try and look good. Do it for your wife, your girlfriend or grandma.
        phsstt!

Comment

Interesting that for all her talk about looking like a woman Isinbayeva is competing in a sport that was deemed too "dangerous" for women only a few decades ago.

Comment

[and you of all people should understand by now that recopying a pirate doesn't somehow make it kosher]

/LIsa_Aukland_Female_Bodybuilder_IFBB_Pro_Model_ezr .jpg[/img][/quote]
            As bizarre as this looks to some people, and she is admittedly . . . 'out there' . . . if she were not flexing, she would look very, very good to 95% of all males.

Comment

Marlow, how can you possibly be so presumptuous as to speak for 95% of all males? I would guess that you are way off on this.

Comment

Originally posted by 2 cents
                Marlow, how can you possibly be so presumptuous as to speak for 95% of all males? I would guess that you are way off on this.
                Perhaps. All I know is that she's neither fat nor skinny, and for most men, that's all the reason they need to go for that thang. :twisted:

Comment

also it was no where near to the extreme example i could of used.

Comment

Originally posted by Powell
                    Originally posted by imaginative
                    [Discussion of Buschbaum.]
                    Huh? She should not be allowed to compete against women because of her clothing or hairstyle? :shock:
                    Of course, once she started taking male hormones as part of the sex-change process, she was eliminated from women's competition, but before that, did anyone have a problem with her?
                    To clarify: My intentions were squarely on her sex change.
                    I had no objections to her participation prior to that.

I used her as an example to clarify that a woman, IMO, has
                    no duty to even remain a woman---let alone look good or
                    femine.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                      Originally posted by 2 cents
                      Perhaps. All I know is that she's neither fat nor skinny, and for most men, that's all the reason they need to go for that thang. :twisted:
                      I am married to an x-body builder and even this pumped up gal shown here, with no oil, relaxed, not dieted down and dehydrated, walking on a beach would turn most men's heads, not their stomachs. Of course there are much bigger women who are like totally gross. In other words i agree with Marlow.
                      phsstt!

Comment

I found an article about the WNBA teaching rookies how to do makeup in order to be more "feminine". The article is at http://feministing.com/archives/009142.html. There is also some comments on the article at the website.

Comment

Working...
                        X