Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spy cam scandal (ESPN reporter Erin Andrews filmed naked)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spy cam scandal (ESPN reporter Erin Andrews filmed naked)

Have you guys heard about this?

ESPN reporter Erin Andrews was filmed in the nude through a small peephole that was cut through the wall of her hotel room. The videos (which were filmed without her consent, obviously) show Andrews walking around in her hotel room, completely naked, apparently getting ready to go out. She is seen curling her hair with a curling iron for the majority of the video, along with walking around the room to look for clothes to wear and bending over to presumably look in her suitcase or something. The videos got put up onto the internet. Her lawyers recently issued a statement that confirms it is actually her in the videos and that they are trying to find the perpetrators to seek criminal charges against them.

Not a nice thing to do to someone, but, I can't lie, I certainly enjoyed the videos, lol, let's face it, she is by far the best looking reporter in ESPN history. I feel pretty bad for her though, since now she's going to be known as "That pretty reporter with the naked videos on the internet" for the remainder of her career, and will probably get even more creepy looks from all her male coworkers around the office from now on than she already did.

This post is worthless without a link.

Comment

Originally posted by BillVol
      This post is worthless without a link.
      The videos spread all over the internet like wildfire once it was leaked. You can find them pretty easily with google. I would prefer not to provide a link, as I think it might be illegal to directly assist in the distribution of a video like that which was filmed illegally, so I don't want to risk it, not to mention that there might be rules on T&FN that make me not be allowed to post links to lewd material. In any case, the videos are incredibly easy to find using google, and that's as much as I'm going to say as far as how to find them.

Comment

Lemme check my Bible (it's a special rare edition that most people don't have)...

"And on the 6th day, after God had created man and woman, he saw that it was good. So then, bored out of his mind, God decided to spend the rest of the day creating Bisexuals, for the sole purpose of ruining TrackDaddy's theory that no man who liked Bruno could ever enjoy a naked video of Erin Andrews, some several thousand years later."

Ah, I love The Bible: Edition 17.3, it's one of my favorite books. Want me to mail you a copy? :P

Comment

I remember hearing about her getting hit by a baseball.

Comment

Yea, that was like a week ago, this happened yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by The Atheist
              I'am quite sure her employers at ESPN aren't happy about this obviously.

Comment

Lemme check my Bible (it's a special rare edition that most people don't have)...

"And on the 6th day, after God had created man and woman, he saw that it was good. So then, bored out of his mind, God decided to spend the rest of the day creating Bisexuals, for the sole purpose of ruining TrackDaddy's theory that no man who liked Bruno could ever enjoy a naked video of Erin Andrews, some several thousand years later."

Ah, I love The Bible: Edition 17.3, it's one of my favorite books. Want me to mail you a copy? :P
                I think its noteworthy that my post was removed but yours wasnt...

n...e...way....

God didnt create bisexuals. He created people. People who are enticed of their own lusts and drawn away.

Its called free will.

Just because you're inclined to do something or have a desire to, doesnt mean that it is a good idea or was commissioned by God. :roll:

Stealing comes to mind.

Lemme see...

Can a man who would want to see a video of a woman enjoy seeing a Bruno movie?

Nope.
                The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                  God didnt create bisexuals. He created people. People who are enticed of their own lusts and drawn away. Its called free will.D
                  Nor did He create left-handed people; some people just chose to be contrary! :twisted:

Comment

Originally posted by dal4018
                    I'am quite sure her employers at ESPN aren't happy about this obviously.
                    Why would the publicity whores at ESPN not be happy about this? It's not like she was a willing party to it.

Comment

Working...
                    X