Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dramatic Day !

What a day for the Tour and the Open....Great Drama !!!
    And....
    I am now a Guinness World Record statistic.....Yep, myself and 64,999 others started the World's Largest Ever Online Poker Tournament on Poker Stars, a little over 2 hours ago. The bad news is that I am here posting, instead of still in the hunt for the money. Oh well, I beat about 30,000 others, but about 30,000 others beat me. Come to think of it, that's the first time I've ever lost to that many, at anything.... Did anybody else play?

Re: Dramatic Day !

Originally posted by rasb
    And....
    I am now a Guinness World Record statistic.....Yep, myself and 64,999 others started the World's Largest Ever Online Poker Tournament on Poker Stars, a little over 2 hours ago. The bad news is that I am here posting, instead of still in the hunt for the money. Oh well, I beat about 30,000 others, but about 30,000 others beat me. Come to think of it, that's the first time I've ever lost to that many, at anything.... Did anybody else play?
    Cup half-empty guy - why don't you look at it that you've never before beaten 30,000 people at anything?

Comment

Re: Dramatic Day !

Originally posted by bambam
      Originally posted by rasb
      And....
      Cup half-empty guy - why don't you look at it that you've never before beaten 30,000 people at anything?
      .....tick....co-sign, or whatever the current vernacular is....

Oh, wait a minute, I am 1.93 m. tall ( is that 6 foot 4 inches or close?) I must have beaten 30,000 people at growing tall.... :wink:

Comment

Working...
      X