Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many bars do you have?

Those 3 Golden League bars seem lost in that treasure chest these days....remember when it was an impressive visual of overflowing golden bounty?
    Tom Hyland:
    "squack and wineturtle get it"

Wasn't certain if you were referring to my wi-fi access or the number of places where I'm considered a regular.

Comment

When I was a 2 Lt, I had one gold bar on each shoulder and, if wearing overseas cap, one on my headcovering. So, I don't know if the answer is 1, 2 or 3. :?

Comment

[quote="dj"]Wasn't certain if you were referring to my wi-fi access or the number of places where I'm considered a regular.[/qu]

I thought he meant the latter. Of course I don't do wi-fi.

Comment

Yeah, I was thinking, "Hmm, there's the sports bar, the pickup bar, the gay bar, the biker bar...."

Comment

the legal bar, the offshore bar, the pull up bar.. the Katie bar the door

Comment

Or....
              *when you try to amuse your TFN friends, you lower the bar...
              *after the penultimate vertical leaper has failed, you raise the bar...
              *you meet your druggie friends at the bar-bituate bar...
              *you meet your weather people at the ba-rometer bar...
              * you to go the strip bar to watch the ken and bar-bie show...
              * there's the bar none, the bar nekked, this is getting em-bar-assing...

Comment

And who can forget that Underdog had to continually fight off Simon Bar Sinister?!

Comment

And that new show on TNT..."Raising The Bar"

Comment

Originally posted by rasb
                    Or....
                    *when you try to amuse your TFN friends, you lower the bar...
                    *after the penultimate vertical leaper has failed, you raise the bar...
                    *you meet your druggie friends at the bar-bituate bar...
                    *you meet your weather people at the ba-rometer bar...
                    * you to go the strip bar to watch the ken and bar-bie show...
                    * there's the bar none, the bar nekked, this is getting em-bar-assing...
                    I think I'm going to bar-f.

Comment

Barbaric, what you guys have done with this thread, barbaric I say.
                      I shall shroud my barated face in barathea and barricade myself in a baroque
                      but barren barroom and barter for a barramunda for my Barbary ape.
                      Tom Hyland:
                      "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

I live in a village with eleven bars. People drink a lot round here. I do wonder how many of the innkeepers make any money. It's nice to have a choice. Either to go on a pub crawl, or to sit all day entrenched in one of the eleven saying "I'm not going to those other places." Until the landlord bars you and you have to make other arrangements, or you realise the bar you're sitting in doesn't serve food and the one next door does.

Comment

There's four on each window, but the nice young men in the white coats say that soon, very soon, I can move to a room with NO bars - but the walls will still have to be rubber.

Comment

British Universities are great for bars. At the University of Nottingham, where I did my doctorate, there are about 15 bars on campus.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                              There's four on each window, but the nice young men in the white coats say that soon, very soon, I can move to a room with NO bars - but the walls will still have to be rubber.
                              :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
                              "Hook Em Horns"

Comment

Working...
                              X