Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favorite boxer of all-time?

I like Lennox Lewis and Joe Frazier, two guys that never really caught people's fancy despite being 2 of the best ever. I also really like how Frazier was up against "the people's fighter" in Ali (III), and just blocked everything out and trained really hard with a single focus of winning the fight after the loss to Foreman, against Ali who was insulting him and wasn't training hard.

Ali, hands down.

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson.

Comment

Originally posted by gm
        Ali, hands down.
        or hands down, which is how he fought half the time.

(he's a dual fave; both in and out of the ring)

Comment

Cassicus Clay
          phsstt!

Comment

I'm a child of the mid-80s HBO boxing...and with that my favorite will always be:

Mike Tyson.
            You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Originally posted by Per Andersen
              Sugar Ray Robinson.
              That was the first thought that came to my mind, too.

Comment

SUGAR RAY ROBINSON, JOE LOUIS

Comment

Although I wasn't born when this man put on a pair of boxing gloves my pick is Galveston's Finest Jack Arthur Johnson he paved the way for every American Athlete that reached superstar status in the USA everytime when won a match against a white opponent a race riot took place afterwards.None of the boxers had to deal with the problems he encountered in his lifetime and not forgetting he flaunted his dating rituals with caucasian women which really made him a hated man by America and to this day Congress is trying give him a pardon for this so-called crime.

Comment

Muhammad Ali

Comment

GOAT

El Hajji Muhammad Ali

Comment

To all fans of Ali this is him at his best in his youth enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU2YPXghFkU

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74
                          I'm a child of the mid-80s HBO boxing...and with that my favorite will always be:

Mike Tyson.
                          I think I'm about your age, but Ali is still my favorite. Thank God for ESPN's Classic Sports Network.

Comment

Originally posted by dal4018
                            To all fans of Ali this is him at his best in his youth enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU2YPXghFkU
                            I think the Cleveland Williams fight was his masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
                              Originally posted by scottmitchell74

Mike Tyson.
                              I think I'm about your age, but Ali is still my favorite. Thank God for ESPN's Classic Sports Network.
                              There is a new video game out called "Fight Night" and these two go at it in their prime

Comment

Working...
                              X