This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Money Laundering Scheme Uncovered

In my backyard(NJ) no less in the Shore Area and they've been doing this for a decade. http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/07/23/new ... index.html

dirty laundered money

Nice to see Garden Staters of all religious persuasions getting along.

Comment

Re: dirty laundered money

Originally posted by bijanc
      Nice to see Garden Staters of all religious persuasions getting along.
      Very funny another comic among us wonder if they folks knew Madoff???????

Comment

Even body parts were being soled in this money making scheme.Where was Hannibal Lecter when you need him??????????

Comment

My new mayor got nabbed, thankfully. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the good sense to resign. But I guess he has already shown a lack of good sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mcgato
            My new mayor got nabbed, thankfully. Unfortunately, he doesn't have the good sense to resign. But I guess he has already shown a lack of good sense.
            As far as I'm concerned these folks should be on death row for the selling of body parts a friend told me that ppl of jewish decent go down to south and central america and find street kids and kidnap them for the very purpose of harvesting livers,kidneys HOW DISGUSTING CAN HUMANS GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OR THEY GET PROSTITUTES TO DRUG TOURISTS FOR THE SAME THING!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

OK, dal, take a week off for some sensitivity training, and then when you're ready to come back with an apology we'll think about letting you post here again.

Comment

Working...
              X