Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jeremyp
    Anybody else getting wrong scores? My relays were off by 110 points?? Yet there final score was only 35 off mine ???
    my relays are entirely messed up, if the IAAF guy reads this, this has to be corrected

Comment

• Originally posted by Pego
      I am a complete amateur next to you, guys. Loading upfront and if that does not work, change it? I just made my picks and unless somebody totally bombs out, that's it. At least, I'll have an excuse for poor performance 8-) .
      I'd have been better off taking that approach. I tried swapping athletes who had scored points for ones who looked set to score more. But after making three such swaps and seeing that the points for the 'new' selections (Brathwaite, Lopes, Lavillenie) were not showing up, it was only then that I re-read over the rules and found that they had to be made 24 hours before the athlete's chosen event. D'oh! I binned a perfectly good 115 points!

I also didn't realise that the World Champs formed part of the season-long fantasy league, so didn't choose any athletes for that either! Double d'oh!

To top it all off, I was also too late for the T&FN prediction contest! ops: :evil:

Comment

• Hey, what's this? My points seem to be counted correctly and somehow I'm number 1 in the buddy league with 2180 points.

Of course, it is far too low a score to really be leading - for one thing, my relays predictions were absolutely awful giving only 150 points.

But, I'm enjoying my temporary moment of glory - and took a screenshot to prove it 8-)

Comment

• Anyone else notice that only 68.40% of contestants picked Bolt as their captain? Some even picked X-Man????

A poster here, gabyandersen, is currently in third place.

Comment

• Originally posted by lapsus
            Hey, what's this? My points seem to be counted correctly and somehow I'm number 1 in the buddy league with 2180 points.
            When I go to 'My team', the relay points calculations seem to be fixed partly, but not completely - it looks like I didn't get the 50 point bonus for the Jamaican 4x100 setting a championship record.
            And for some reason my total still isn't shown correctly. I should be on 2225 points if you sum the points for men's, women's and relay teams, or 2275 if you add the missing 50 points for the CR.
            Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

• Originally posted by Powell
              Originally posted by lapsus
              Hey, what's this? My points seem to be counted correctly and somehow I'm number 1 in the buddy league with 2180 points.
              When I go to 'My team', the relay points calculations seem to be fixed partly, but not completely - it looks like I didn't get the 50 point bonus for the Jamaican 4x100 setting a championship record.
              And for some reason my total still isn't shown correctly. I should be on 2225 points if you sum the points for men's, women's and relay teams, or 2275 if you add the missing 50 points for the CR.
              pretty much same issue here, relays are not added to total and Im not sure if the CR got added in

Also, mods why was this thread moved to "things not T&F"? If fantasy track is "not T&F" I am not sure what is. Really isnt this subforum for guys to talk about their boats, vacations and stories?

Comment

• Originally posted by smithg
                Originally posted by Powell
                Originally posted by lapsus
                pretty much same issue here, relays are not added to total and Im not sure if the CR got added in

Also, mods why was this thread moved to "things not T&F"? If fantasy track is "not T&F" I am not sure what is. Really isnt this subforum for guys to talk about their boats, vacations and stories?

hey mods help me define how this thread fits this description

"A place for the discussion of all things not closely related to the sport and its competitive side. "

The fantasy teams are really about who is up to performing for certain meets and is very involved....

Comment

• The point calculations look OK now - at least my score is correct.
                  Było smaszno, a jaszmije smukwijne...

Comment

• For anyone interested you can now click on the teams of the top 10 to see who they picked (a longtime request of some people on this board). hoping to make the transfer history of the winner available as well. I don't think he/she used all the transfers. And interesting to see the initial team v the final team.

Hopefully I haven't opened a can of worms with everyone still finding scoring errors for the winner.

Now going through and getting rid of all the people who tried to cheat by entering multiple teams for the daily prizes....

More work than you think this fantasy stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisIAAF
                      Now going through and getting rid of all the people who tried to cheat by entering multiple teams for the daily prizes....
                      Why didn't I think of that! 8-)

Nice to see the winners picks. I just looked at mine again. I got burned badly with Saladino and Kaki.

Also by:
                      Kiprop, Gomes, Galkina, Friedrich, Mclellan, Pars and Kanter

Comment

Working...
                      X