Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clinton: I'm Secretary of State, Not Bill

Maybe Hillary is sick of hearing about Willie's N. Korea heroics. After all...he was doing her job.

Now people want to know what she thinks he may think about foreign affairs. :P

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/politi ... 09_2906885
    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Regardless, good for you Bill and Hillary, and the Obama administration.
      It's a good news story, all around...

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
        Clinton: I'm Secretary of State, Not Bill

Maybe Hillary is sick of hearing about Willie's N. Korea heroics. After all...he was doing her job.

Now people want to know what she thinks he may think about foreign affairs. :P

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/politi ... 09_2906885

The interpreter made a mistake and said Bill Clinton instead of President Obama which was in the original inquiry.

Comment

Yeah, but that doesnt really change the way Hillary responded based on what she thought the question was.

She was ticked.

I assume because Willie stole her thunder.

Comment

Yeah, but that doesnt really change the way Hillary responded based on what she thought the question was.

She was ticked.

Misspeak aside (see above), you speak to the person who is there, not the one who isn't.

Makes as much sense as asking George W. Bush what his father may have thought about something. But because it's the "Dreaded Hillary" speaking, the wisdom of asking a silly and off-the-mark question suddenly becomes debatable as being somehow valid.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian

She was ticked.

Misspeak aside (see above), you speak to the person who is there, not the one who isn't.

Makes as much sense as asking George W. Bush what his father may have thought about something. But because it's the "Dreaded Hillary" speaking, the wisdom of asking a silly and off-the-mark question suddenly becomes debatable as being somehow valid.
              Doesnt the Secretary of State represent the thoughts of the President?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                Doesn't the Secretary of State represent the thoughts of the President?
                I would have thought the Secretary of State represents the US first. I agree with Brian it is strange not to direct the question to her.

Comment

Working...
                X