Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sweet!

Wife wants to have husband killed, hires an undercover cop as a 'hitman', cops set her up on camera after the 'hit', she gets an Academy Award for fake grief. Watch the videos.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/ ... urder.html

Just goes to show, if you want a thing done right, do it yourself. If you can't trust a "hitman", who can you trust.? :|

Comment

Re: Sweet!

Originally posted by bad hammy
      Wife wants to have husband killed, hires an undercover cop as a 'hitman', cops set her up on camera after the 'hit', she gets an Academy Award for fake grief. Watch the videos.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/localnews/ ... urder.html
      Dippolito, who said he works from home doing e-mail marketing, spent seven months in state prison in 2003 and 2004 after being convicted of grand theft and organized fraud.
      He's a spammer, so it's fully justified. That would be a fun defense to argue to a jury.

Comment

What are you doin this weekend Marge?

After baking my favorite recipe for Lasagna i'm gonna hire a hitman to kill my husband, isnt that cool? No one will ever suspect me and there isnt a chance i'll get caught, talk to you later.
        phsstt!

Comment

About that firing squad....

BTW...

At :48 in the video the police officer tells her that "witnesses said they saw a black male running from the scene.."

*Sigh*

Reminiscent of Susan Smith, the Gates Police Report and all the other jokers who use a bogus black male scenario for their crime reporting both real and imagined. :roll:

Is it that hard to believe that a white, hispanic or asian guy would do it if it in fact had happened?

Oh wretched man that I am, who will save me from this body of death?
          The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
            What are you doin this weekend Marge?

After baking my favorite recipe for Lasagna i'm gonna hire a hitman to kill my husband, isnt that cool? No one will ever suspect me and there isnt a chance i'll get caught, talk to you later.
            :lol: :lol: :lol:
            The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Working...
            X