Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Former UT athletes charged with aggravated robbery

Two former UT track athletes have been arrested on aggravated robbery charges after police say they robbed a group of men after a dice game, according to an arrest affidavit.

http://www.statesman.com/blogs/conte...arged_wit.html

Shoot & Run

If the Collins Bros., as alleged, robbed and ran away from a craps game, good luck catching them on foot.

Comment

They are probably fortunate the cops caught them before their craps playing buddies did.

Comment

I just love the part, where besides the armed robbery, they are also charged with a marijuana possession. ROFLMAO.
        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
          I just love the part, where besides the armed robbery, they are also charged with a marijuana possession. ROFLMAO.
          It IS a crime in this state, not mandatory as in other more friendly and progressive utopias...

Comment

Originally posted by gm
            It IS a crime in this state, not mandatory as in other more friendly and progressive utopias...
            Would you allow that it may be a tad less socially dangerous than the armed robbery :wink: ?
            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

I was merely commenting on the fact that it is a compounding factor when coupled with the gun crime. Allows for a longer sentence, hopefully.

Comment

Maybe they misplaced their medicinal cannabis prescription . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                  Maybe they misplaced their medicinal cannabis prescription . . .
                  Dang, I forgot about that possibility!

Comment

One of the twins had become a rapper and even appeared in a rap video, I believe.

Must've been gangsta rap.

Also, if you plan to get away with a crime, do you commit it with your twin brother?

I would think there are more inconspicuous ways to commit armed robbery.
                    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

One of the twins was arrested again along with their younger brother who was on the UT football team...

http://www.statesman.com/sports/ut-r...am-160803.html

Comment

Would you allow that it may be a tad less socially dangerous than the armed robbery :wink: ?
                        REEFER MADNESS! :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by Cooter Brown
                          One of the twins was arrested again along with their younger brother who was on the UT football team...

http://www.statesman.com/sports/ut-r...am-160803.html
                          Where does it say this Collins is any relation to the other two? He is from Brenham, not NOLA.

Comment

If it makes BillVol feel any better (and there's no reason why it should), Tennessee is not the only school making this kind of headline. See the Texas Tech story currently in the front page headline section.

Comment

Working...
                            X