Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a surprise !!!

That Tiger person has worked his way back up near the top of the Leader Board, and will be in the final pairing tomorrow.
    Slight revision in the Sunday schedule here

What a pleasure to see Tiger play the way he is capable of. Last 18 holes- 61.
    phsstt!

Comment

He's one back as I post this. After making a tremendous run to take the lead he has a dog fight on his hands. Whatever the outcome, the "real" action will start next week - second only to the WC's in Berlin

Comment

I popped out to get some food as they were about to start the 16th hole. When I left, Paddy was up 1. When I got back he was 3 back. In retrospect, I should have stuck around a little longer.

On a similar story, years ago I was watching the British Open and a Frenchman was up by 3 with one to play. Hungry and figuring it was over, I went out for food. I get back and turn on the TV to see a playoff taking place. I was thoroughly baffled as to how someone could yack up a 3 shot lead on the 18th.

Comment

Tiger is a good golfer.

Comment

Tiger records his 70th Tour victory.

*Yawn*

He's got to win by more strokes than this to impress me.
            The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Give him a break, he's still working on his game after the knee injury.

Comment

Tiger is somewhat relentless on Sundays, isn't he ? Must be a religious thing... Those approach irons he played, over the last few holes were like daggers (or ice picks if you're into the whole Sharon Stone/Basic Instinct thing). Brilliant to watch ! No, I meant Tiger...

Comment

Originally posted by rasb
                  Tiger is somewhat relentless on Sundays, isn't he ? Must be a religious thing... Those approach irons he played, over the last few holes were like daggers (or ice picks if you're into the whole Sharon Stone/Basic Instinct thing). Brilliant to watch ! No, I meant Tiger...
                  8 iron, 181 feet, a foot from the pin, not bad!
                  phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                    [8 iron, 181 feet, a foot from the pin, not bad!
                    Since you posted this at 0615 hours, you are forgiven for confusing feet with yards.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                      Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                      [8 iron, 181 feet, a foot from the pin, not bad!
                      Since you posted this at 0615 hours, you are forgiven for confusing feet with yards.
                      OMG that's my 8 iron. ops: more java!!!!
                      phsstt!

Comment

The green was rock-hard and no one else could hold it with a wedge, so HTF did Tiger do it from 180 yards??!! :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                          The green was rock-hard and no one else could hold it with a wedge, so HTF did Tiger do it from 180 yards??!! :shock:
                          \
                          Hit it high and hit it hard, back that sucker up.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                            Originally posted by Marlow
                            \
                            Hit it high and hit it hard, back that sucker up.
                            With the proper backspin you can hold any green, i know, ive seen it on TV, never done it myself.
                            phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                            X