Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye of Beholder: Where Are Most Beautiful Women in World?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To address this topic among co-eds in USA colleges I offer the following. When I went to college there was a saying that 2 out of 3 college girls in California are pretty, the 3rd goes to [my school]. I thought that was just a joke (we had some cute girls!) until a buddy showed me the UCLA sororities yearbook pictures. Holy freakin' mackerel! Virtually every single one was a gorgeous blonde, long-legged stunning beauty!! No joke! :shock: I thought I would never see that again till I walked across the University of Mississippi campus one day and THEY were all knock-outs!

Comment

Any girl that was buying the line I was selling was beautiful to me !

Comment

Where are they most adept at being domestic?

I find those qualities striking.

This is not sexism, just role play.
        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          To address this topic among co-eds in USA colleges I offer the following. When I went to college there was a saying that 2 out of 3 college girls in California are pretty, the 3rd goes to [my school]. I thought that was just a joke (we had some cute girls!) until a buddy showed me the UCLA sororities yearbook pictures. Holy freakin' mackerel! Virtually every single one was a gorgeous blonde, long-legged stunning beauty!! No joke! :shock: I thought I would never see that again till I walked across the University of Mississippi campus one day and THEY were all knock-outs!
          Have always wanted to visit Ole Miss. It's becoming a very popular place to attend school. Notable literary heritage there. Square Books supposed to be a great book store. As for the women, they've had two or three Miss Americas, including back to back once -- from the same sorority!

Comment

Somebody said beauty is only skin deep, and the next person said.........well skin her then :shock: :lol: :lol:
            on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
              Somebody said beauty is only skin deep
              Yes, but luckily I'm a very shallow person!

Comment

Originally posted by BillVol
                [
                Have always wanted to visit Ole Miss. It's becoming a very popular place to attend school. Notable literary heritage there. Square Books supposed to be a great book store. As for the women, they've had two or three Miss Americas, including back to back once -- from the same sorority!
                Worked SEC there a few years ago. Great track facilities. Beautiful, restful campus. It was in June so school was out. Don't remember even seeing any coeds but the live oaks are lovely
                Don't miss the Faulkner house. Just a house in the trees but you can say you have been there.
                And, there is a general merchandise/clothing store on the east side of the square. Modern merchandise but the ambiance and service is right out of the 30s...the 1830s. .. In fact, it has been there dang near that long.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                  Originally posted by Speedfirst
                  Somebody said beauty is only skin deep
                  Yes, but luckily I'm a very shallow person!
                  Good one Marlow... :lol: :lol:
                  on the road

Comment

The area of NYC around 5th Ave and Park Ave South in the 20s` attracts women from all the places mentioned. Elite ,Wilhelmina,IMG and Ford are just some of the top shops in the area. You know, Chris Teigen, Heidi, Gisele
                    and the girls.
                    A smart young man about town might even know that Wilhelmina holds open call for its womens division on Weds btwn 3-4 8-)

Along with the high profile broomhandle goes those folks who sell us stuff.
                    Manhattan abounds with the workaday models that populate our advertising worlds verson of Main Street in Anytown USA . I put my town up against any place in the world in a prettypeople contest..
                    No 6 foot Iowa cornfed blue-eyed blonde ever went to Weehawken NJ hoping to be discovered while waiting tables!
                    Tom Hyland:
                    "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

Re: Eye of Beholder: Where Are Most Beautiful Women in World

Originally posted by bijanc
                      Strictly subjective, highly superficial, but an eternal topic for airport lounges and weary journalists:

[I'm regarding this thread as the old Beach Boys song, "California Girls"; a sigh, not a leer.]

For those who enjoy extremes with a minimum of travel, there are the TRULY blonde Swedish females followed by a short hop into Russia for a country of many dark-eyed, dark-haired beauties.

And, to paraphrase Pego (or someone else), everything in between!

Comment

OMG, the writer of this article looks and sounds like a total douchie.

and you boys are not too far behind. right, mojo?

Comment

Originally posted by cacique
                          OMG, the writer of this article looks and sounds like a total douchie.

and you boys are not too far behind. right, mojo?

There's the door. What's your hurry?

Comment

Working...
                          X