Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye of Beholder: Where Are Most Beautiful Women in World?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eye of Beholder: Where Are Most Beautiful Women in World?

Strictly subjective, highly superficial, but an eternal topic for airport lounges and weary journalists:

http://travel.sympatico.msn.ca/Where...rld.htm?isfa=1

Re: Eye of Beholder: Where Are Most Beautiful Women in World

Originally posted by bijanc
    Strictly subjective, highly superficial, but an eternal topic for airport lounges and weary journalists:

http://travel.sympatico.msn.ca/Where...rld.htm?isfa=1
    South American woman destroy me, big brown eyes and a big.... 8-) :shock:
    phsstt!

Comment

Omission by Subtraction

Modern Gonzo has been to a lot of countries, and while I'm sure he could have compiled a longer list were this not a "roundup" article, it's interesting he does not cite the women of say, India.

I haven't toured 85 countries as he has, but in my travels, women I've met and seen from the Dominican Republic, India and the subcontinent, Ghana, Puerto Rico, and the large Canadian cities I visited (Montreal, Vancouver) have caused the most distraction and admiration. Given my taste (pref. for dark eyes, et al), I would suspect the same would be true I traveled to any of several "Middle Eastern" countries.

Comment

Re: Omission by Subtraction

Originally posted by bijanc
        Modern Gonzo has been to a lot of countries, and while I'm sure he could have compiled a longer list were this not a "roundup" article, it's interesting he does not cite the women of say, India.

I haven't toured 85 countries as he has, but in my travels, women I've met and seen from the Dominican Republic, India and the subcontinent, Ghana, Puerto Rico, and the large Canadian cities I visited (Montreal, Vancouver) have caused the most distraction and admiration. Given my taste (pref. for dark eyes, et al), I would suspect the same would be true I traveled to any of several "Middle Eastern" countries.
        Have you noticed the Afghan women in the TV reports? I'm not kidding here. They are beautiful. At very least they should qualify for most underrated status.

Comment

This beholder likes them everywhere .
          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Here she is!

phsstt!

Comment

There's a gem in every nook and cranny out there. From the Bayou to the Ural mountains you can find some serious beauty. My better half is proof of that!
              If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietmar239
                There's a gem in every nook and cranny out there. From the Bayou to the Ural mountains you can find some serious beauty. My better half is proof of that!
                Picture, please?
                phsstt!

Comment

Nah, she has red hair and if she knew I posted her pic she's shoot me in my face.
                  If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Nah, she has red hair and if she knew I posted her pic she's shoot me in my face.
                    A. Not sure what the red hair has to do with anything. :?
                    B. She'll never find out. 8-)
                    phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                      A. Not sure what the red hair has to do with anything. :?
                      B. She'll never find out. 8-)
                      You've never offended a red head obviously!

She periodically reads my posts too.

Comment

Psttt...hey Dietmar239, you could post a picture of any redhead you want and no one will know if its your wife or not, especially Squack, he's an idiot. :P
                        Thats not funny!

Comment

Here she is!

Is that Mrs Squakee?

Comment

Here she is!

Is that Mrs Squakee?
                            Yep, the luckiest girl this side of Bob's Big Boy.
                            Thats not funny!

Comment

Very funny laughtrack. :x
                              phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                              X