Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever had a girlfriend who excels you in some events?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever had a girlfriend who excels you in some events?

My ex-gf was far better than me in any distance above 400m, and she beat me in HJ by a small margin as well. It just came to my mind to see if I'm alone here, concerning that. :wink:

Not exactly the same thing, but I find it highly amusing (and severely depressing simultaneously) that as I age, I have gone from being better than the boys on my HS team in many events, to performances that rank me in the middle of the pack of the girls. Currently I would rank thusly just among the girls on our team:

100H: 2nd
    300H: 3rd
    HJ: 3rd
    PV: arguably 4th
    LJ: 2nd
    TJ: 2nd

of course I could not even make the varsity girls team in any event 400 or longer! ops:

Comment

I had a lady friend who usually beat me bowling.

Comment

My wife has a washboard stomach and i have a soft jiggily belly, does that count?
        phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
          Was she your lady friend or your special lady?

Comment

Originally posted by dakota
            Originally posted by lonewolf
            Was she your lady friend or your special lady?
            Was never quite sure. :?

Comment

Well, Mr. Mallow and Mr. lonewolf, I think it's probably another matter being worse than someone who is very intimate, rather than some less familiar acquaintances of the fair sex....though I didn't and still don't find it too bad (let alone depressing) to feel physically inferior to my "better" half :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                My wife has a washboard stomach and i have a soft jiggily belly, does that count?
                You could still have jiggly washboards. It's just a bigger board, per se. I've seen it numerous times.
                If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

My washboard abs are modestly concealed under a nice layer of gooshy stuff!

Comment

My wife can stay mad longer than I can.
                    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                      LOL
                      on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Speedfirst
                        Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                        LOL
                        Oh yeah, my wife can go longer without having . . . uh . . . never mind ops:

Comment

1993, got set up with a gal who mtn biked a lot. I thought, hell, I'm really fit, no problem. First date was a mtn bike ride in the foothills on the west side of town here, 1000 foot elevation gain. She kicked my ass. We dated for a few months that year, she kicked it again at Crested Butte and then elsewhere.

Comment

Working...
                          X