Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    I thought petty pot possesion was like a freaking ticket these days in Cali????
    Squackee, you wouldn't want to be in the woods of Northern California this time of year. The pot business is very dangerous for hapless hikers in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

[quote="TrackDaddy"]duke you've never smoked or seen weed in your life?

Does that mean you've never smelled it either?

Wow.

Where are you from and where have you spent the years in between?

dukehjsteve reply:

I'm 66, graduated from college in 1965..... did all the other normal sinful things back then ( frat parties, beer, girls ) but I never saw the stuff or even heard much about it. Then I got married with a white collar job. Also went to no rock concerts.

For sure I did not nor have I ever lived a "sheltered life', but drugs of any type just never bumped into me. As a final word let me say that if weed HAD bumped into me at age 18-22, for sure I would at a minimum have tried it out.

Comment

Originally posted by malmo
        Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        I thought petty pot possesion was like a freaking ticket these days in Cali????
        Squackee, you wouldn't want to be in the woods of Northern California this time of year. The pot business is very dangerous for hapless hikers in the wrong place at the wrong time.
        Same in the backwoods of BC, where the world famous BC Bud is grown.
        But, isn't that due to the illegality of the substance, and the control over it by gangs and other law-breakers? I image stills would have been the same during Prohibition.

Comment

Originally posted by Rye Catcher
          Originally posted by lonewolf
          How come no one ever thinks of the obvious solution to prison over crowding? You just start executing the worst criminals until you get down to capacity. :evil:
          Choose your "smiley"
          Works for me or ship em to Texas
          There was a proposal to ship them to Michigan. It got very serious consideration, but my understanding is they ended up rejecting it as too costly.

Comment

We should work to reduce recidivism rates by making prison a horrible experience (hard manual labor, no tv, no conjucal visits, only water drink, etc).

That's another reason they're overcrowded...crooks dont mind going back
            There it is.

Maricopa County Tent City Prison Guy - his should be the model.

Hard Work
            Brutal Heat
            You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

If I ever went to prison I think thats where I would want to go, scott.

Personally, I'd appreciate any encourage to not return.
              The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

dukehjsteve reply:

I'm 66, graduated from college in 1965..... did all the other normal sinful things back then ( frat parties, beer, girls ) but I never saw the stuff or even heard much about it. Then I got married with a white collar job. Also went to no rock concerts.

For sure I did not nor have I ever lived a "sheltered life', but drugs of any type just never bumped into me. As a final word let me say that if weed HAD bumped into me at age 18-22, for sure I would at a minimum have tried it out----------

TD reply:

That makes sense, duke.

As I've gotten older I realize that you really can control your associations to the point that there are certain things that you can almost become naive about.

Sometimes I see stuff on the news that shocks me, but barely causes others to blink.
                The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

federal judges has ordered California to reduce its prison population by about 40,000 by mid-September

left hand to right hand: wanna know what I'm doin
                  right hand: no, and why should I
                  left hand: thought it would be a good idea
                  right --- nah

Comment

Working...
                  X