Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant asteroid to destroy Earth

And you have 24 hours to live, what do you do with one day to live?

I'm stocking up on the best micro beer, the best Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese and salty snacks like chips, nuts and crackers.

Make way to hot tube with wife and cell phone, say goodbye to people i love, put on the Beatles full blast, fuck the neighbors, and get completely drunk. How drunk? When the fireball of death arrives i will slur the words, " Ohhh what predee colorz". Fade to black................................
    phsstt!

I guess this means I don't have to go to work today . . .

Comment

Re: Giant asteroid to destroy Earth

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      put on the Beatles full blast, fuck the neighbors, and get completely drunk.

Are those three distinct items on your list? Or just two, with a bit of editorializing? :twisted:

Comment

Re: Giant asteroid to destroy Earth

Originally posted by BisonHurdler
        Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        put on the Beatles full blast, fuck the neighbors, and get completely drunk.

Are those three distinct items on your list? Or just two, with a bit of editorializing? :twisted:
        :lol: opps, i meant to say im not worried about the cops showing up on a noise complaint.
        phsstt!

Comment

Squack, that eliminates the most interesting element of your last day! :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by jhc68
            Squack, that eliminates the most interesting element of your last day! :wink:
            Good point and if i get life for raping the neighbors i only have to serve a few hours, brillant!
            phsstt!

Comment

I must admit I also read that as an agenda of 'things to do' (literally!).

I imagine that scoring a bottle of that blue pill would be in order.

Comment

The Last Day. a short story by Richard Matheson.

'Following a story with some of the creepy loneliness of Matheson's 'Last Man on Earth' we have another take on humanity's ultimate fate.

The sun is going nova, and the protagonist wakes up from a debauched last night on Earth. How will he spend his last day? Like others, drunk, rutting and similar bestial pleasures?

The love of his family draws him away from that route, and in an ending which avoids sentimentality, resigns himself to his fate in the arms of his mother, for whom religion offers the consolation that this is a beginning, rather than an ending.'

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                  I must admit I also read that as an agenda of 'things to do' (literally!).

I imagine that scoring a bottle of that blue pill would be in order.
                  I can respect that if that gets you ready for the event. It just seems that after sex people usually want a cig not an asteriod.

I know for a fact i could drink enough so i wouldnt care about the entire Earth turned into a burnt out rock.
                  phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Squackee
                    fuck the neighbors
                    An added benefit of no fear of pregnancy, STD's, or neighbor's (wife's) revenge. I'll say, good plan :wink: .
                    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                      fuck the neighbors
                      An added benefit of no fear of pregnancy, STD's, or neighbor's (wife's) revenge. I'll say, good plan :wink: .
                      AND no performance anxiety.
                      phsstt!

Comment

I think I would just quit trying to balance my check book. :?

Comment

fuck the neighbors
                          Rod Serling wrote about that too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Shelter
                          _(The_Twilight_Zone)

Comment

I thought this was a Matt Marriott thread!

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                              I guess this means I don't have to go to work today . . .
                              I feel pretty retarded right now, sitting here at work when I should be home fucking the neighbors . . .

Comment

Working...
                              X