Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is harassment permitted on these boards?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Is harassment permitted on these boards?


  • #2
    Ironically, of course, that wasn't posted to the boards until you did so.

    Comment


    • #3
      Is it a crime to steal from a thief? If you do it to give something valuable back to the legitimate 'owners', I think it is not.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by kuha
        Ironically, of course, that wasn't posted to the boards until you did so.
        Irony?

        Not alone.
        The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by kuha
          Ironically, of course, that wasn't posted to the boards until you did so.
          I assume that was a pm, not posted to the boards.

          Comment


          • #6
            My thought as well... it was NOT a Board post, it was a PM. What does the " P" stand for ??!! If Malmo has an issue with an objectionable PM, ( and it was ) that's not our business.... why did he post it here ? It's between the 2 of them and bh/gh, no one else.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by dukehjsteve
              It's between the 2 of them and bh/gh, no one else.
              Wrong, these guys behave that way because they think they can get away with it. jazzycyclyst is exposed for what he is.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by malmo
                Originally posted by dukehjsteve
                It's between the 2 of them and bh/gh, no one else.
                Wrong, these guys behave that way because they think they can get away with it. jazzycyclyst is exposed for what he is.
                What the hell are you doing here?

                gh



                Joined: 08 Oct 2005
                Posts: 30166
                Location: the new Letzigrund!
                Posted: 27 Aug 2009 03:52 Post subject:

                --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                tandfman wrote:
                De mortuis nil nisi bonum.

                I guess malmo never learned that, but he should have.


                I guess malmo has also forgotten that he's banned from posting on any Forum but the Current Events one. (gee, wonder why)
                phsstt!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Does malmo really think there's a "posting about the ban" exception to the ban? Say what you will about malmo, I've never thought of him as dumb. So why doesn't he get it? I dunno.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by tandfman
                    Does malmo really think there's a "posting about the ban" exception to the ban? Say what you will about malmo, I've never thought of him as dumb. So why doesn't he get it? I dunno.
                    Maybe you're wrong?
                    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TrackDaddy
                      Originally posted by tandfman
                      Does malmo really think there's a "posting about the ban" exception to the ban? Say what you will about malmo, I've never thought of him as dumb. So why doesn't he get it? I dunno.
                      Maybe you're wrong?
                      :lol: :lol: :lol:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Is harassment permitted on these boards?
                        The remark in question was NOT on the boards, it was a PERSONAL message . . . so the obvious answer is, no, and there was none.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          The Best German H&C

                          :shock: wrong thread ops:
                          Tom Hyland:
                          "squack and wineturtle get it"

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Marlow
                            Is harassment permitted on these boards?
                            The remark in question was NOT on the boards, it was a PERSONAL message . . . so the obvious answer is, no, and there was none.
                            It was the mechanism of these boards that enabled the harassment, and to be sure, the haranguer should also be banned. It's good to see Malmo expose it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Vince
                              the haranguer should also be banned. It's good to see Malmo expose it.
                              ??!! F'real? So now we should get banned for PMs, which the mods should not be reading, if they can??!! So I should send my unwanted e-mails to Google and ask them to ban people from sending or receiving gmail messages because they sent me untoward comments??!!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X