Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is harassment permitted on these boards?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by Vince
    the haranguer should also be banned. It's good to see Malmo expose it.
    ??!! F'real? So now we should get banned for PMs, which the mods should not be reading, if they can??!! So I should send my unwanted e-mails to Google and ask them to ban people from sending or receiving gmail messages because they sent me untoward comments??!!
    If someone with a google email account was sending naked pictures of himself to your 14 year old daughter, would you expect Google to delete his account??

Comment

??!! F'real? So now we should get banned for PMs, which the mods should not be reading, if they can??!! So I should send my unwanted e-mails to Google and ask them to ban people from sending or receiving gmail messages because they sent me untoward comments??!!
      If someone with a google email account was sending naked pictures of himself to your 14 year old daughter, would you expect Google to delete his account??
      This whole thing is quite absurd.

Comment

Yes you should.

Comment

This whole thread is pathetic . . .

Comment

i can't see the problem

malmo occasionally makes some provocative posts in this forum ( & with kennedy he has a good point - the american people woudn't elect him president because of chappaquidick - they never forgot or forgave him in potential presidency years of the '80s ) & if you disagree with him, argue with him, not ban him from here

banning him from this forum makes no sense at all - it imples everything he posts about non-athletics subjects is indefensible, untenable & distorted - it's not

Comment

Originally posted by eldrick
              i can't see the problem

malmo occasionally makes some provocative posts in this forum ( & with kennedy he has a good point - the american people woudn't elect him president because of chappaquidick - they never forgot or forgave him in potential presidency years of the '80s ) & if you disagree with him, argue with him, not ban him from here

banning him from this forum makes no sense at all - it imples everything he posts about non-athletics subjects is indefensible, untenable & distorted - it's not
              There is a way to discuss even controversial topics with civility. I think the reason for Garry's edict is malmo's tone, not his opinions. Lonewolf is probably as conservative as they come, but I find that he can discuss these topics in a way that stays within the bounds of board rules.

Comment

I have a question also, malmo has been banned from things not t&f and he continues to post here even after being reminded by GH that he is not allowed to do so. Why? Im not furious, just curious.

Its inexpliciable i tell ya! :P
                phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                  Gotta second that emotion.

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                    can we have a vote on the floor?

I's have it in a unanimous vote.

Comment

[quote=guruof track]
                      Originally posted by "bad hammy":2c7nlifd

I's have it in a unanimous vote. [/quote:2c7nlifd]

You have my vote. It began as a non-issue (everytime malmo plays the victim card we know we're headed down the rabbit hole to some alternative reality) and it's gone as far as it deserved to: nowhere.

Comment

[quote=kuha]
                        Originally posted by guruof track
                        Originally posted by "bad hammy":1j7vqw0b

I's have it in a unanimous vote.
                        You have my vote. It began as a non-issue (everytime malmo plays the victim card we know we're headed down the rabbit hole to some alternative reality) and it's gone as far as it deserved to: nowhere.[/quote:1j7vqw0b]

I find the comments revealing. Most are geared towards bashing Malmo just because he dared to post on the "things not ...." board acting as if they own the website. The only alternate reality is who the posters here think they are.

Comment

Most are geared towards bashing Malmo just because he dared to post on the "things not ...." board acting as if they own the website. The only alternate reality is who the posters here think they are.
                          Indeed. The sheer audacity is startlingly, nay, breathtakingly admirable.
                          I also find obsequiousness a commendable attribute.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
                            [Lonewolf is probably as conservative as they come, but I find that he can discuss these topics in a way that stays within the bounds of board rules.
                            Thank you, Jazz. I think.
                            I am willing to grant otherwise intelligent people the right to be sincerely wrong in their opinions about certain taboo topics.
                            Which, is not to say that I am not offended by gratuitous remarks contrary to my beliefs that are allowed to stand in this forum when I am certain that if I responded in kind I would be banned for life plus thirty. :x

Comment

It was disconcerting to learn that PMs could be posted on this forum, which I did not know until I went back and read the entire thread to see what the furor was about.
                              I think the moral of this revelation is: Be very circumspect in your PMs.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                                I think the moral of this revelation is: Be very circumspect in your PMs.
                                I would say it's even simpler: don't PM malmo.

Comment

Working...
                                X