Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta Rain/Flooding Funny

Pretty crazy here the last couple days. But this made me laugh-

For those that know the area, that is the 75/85 Connector in downtown Atlanta.

Bahahahahahahahaa!

Good one...lol.

What will that "jackass" say next...lol
    The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

This line, from the nytimes.com report of the Atlanta situation, made me laugh:

The flood turned streets into their own estuaries and gave a new meaning to the name of the popular restaurant Canoe.
      I've been to Canoe several times. It's right on the river. I don't think I'd want to be there now.

Comment

AJC photo of Canoe yesterday

I'd guess the Chattahoochee is 8+ feet above flood stage there.

Comment

bhall fails to mention that he and I ate at Canoe together when his former XC-runner brother was big honcho chef there!

Comment

Was watching the Atlanta area flood on TV today. Happened to catch a segment from the suburb where a good track official friend lives. Called him. He had just returned home from two days in a hotel. Water had lapped on his doorstep but did not get in the house... but a looter/burgler did and stole is brand new big screen high-def TV.

Comment

Originally posted by bhall
              [...
              Does that mean that Burt Reynolds and Jon Voight should start having bad dreams again?

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                [...
                Does that mean that Burt Reynolds and Jon Voight should start having bad dreams again?
                Ned Beatty, call your agent and just say NO!

Comment

Originally posted by gm
                  Originally posted by gh
                  [...
                  Is Possum Boy (sorry don't know the character's actual name) the most famous banjo player of all time?

Comment

Originally posted by gm
                    Originally posted by gh
                    [...
                    Ok, Ned, the scene calls for you to have your whitey tightys pulled down and to be ridden around in the mud by a toothless hillbilly, what do you say? What, your delighted? YES!
                    phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                      Originally posted by gm
                      Originally posted by gh
                      [...
                      Ok, Ned, the scene calls for you to have your whitey tightys pulled down and to be ridden around in the mud by a toothless hillbilly, what do you say? What, your delighted? YES!
                      That scene was groundbreaking at the time that movie came out, and that's putting it mildly. I would also put the "Crying Game" scene in this category.

Comment

Brilliant PR move by Kanye.....see still talking about him...Chicago stand up!!!
                        on the road

Comment

Working...
                        X