Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

could it be that the talk jocks are actually ineffectual?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DrJay
    Originally posted by kuha
    Originally posted by 2 cents
    My empathy is being extended your way. You cannot help yourself. I have tried. This is who you are....You lecture others and refuse to recognize it. Alternatively, you confess that you're patronizing...As to your allusion to your remarkable series of posts, on this we can agree.
    2 cents: You tried to stir up trouble for no good reason (above), and you seem determined to get at least person riled up (again, for no good reason). Give it a rest.
    Agree.
    Oh, how brave of you to concur with fellow members of your junior high lunchroom clique....

Comment

Oh, how brave of you to concur with fellow members of the junior high lunchroom clique....

2 cents often conveniently pops up to "defend" malmo. Now he insists on flinging the exact same crap at people.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed this over the past few weeks.

Anyway, launch the perfunctory insult and we'll move on.

Comment

Originally posted by BisonHurdler

Oh, how brave of you to concur with fellow members of the junior high lunchroom clique....

2 cents often conveniently pops up to "defend" malmo. Now he insists on flinging the exact same crap at people.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed this.
        You always act as if you're the hall monitor. It is very unbecoming...

Comment

[quote=2 cents]
          Originally posted by BisonHurdler
          Originally posted by "2 cents":1welby7a

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's noticed this.
          You always act as if you're the hall monitor. It is very unbecoming...[/quote:1welby7a]

Right on cue. Next.

Comment

You're as sadly predictable as the rest of the lunchroom clique, which operates as inexorably as the sun rising every morning....

Comment

You're as sadly predictable as the rest of the lunchroom clique, which operates as inexorably as the sun rising every morning....
              As sad as the belief that ANYone who disagrees with you must, de facto, belong to the 'lunchroom clique'? Isn't it called 'paranoia' when you think there's a vast conspiracy against you? It is, however, very funny that the people out to get you are a bunch of Jr High kids. Why would someone of your esteemed intellect even deign to be so bothered by that crowd as to have to always address their every comment?

My apologies to anyone who has been identified as being a member of the lunchroom clique with me (I'm pretty sure squackee is in it too!). It must be every embarrassing to be associated with the likes of us!! I have never been cool enough to be in a clique, so on one hand, I'm thrilled to be seen as being in one, but on the other hand, I realize it's only in the imagination of 2cents. :-(

Comment

In one of his previous posts with a different name he stated he doesnt suffer fools easily, suggesting that he is the proud owner of a massive I.Q. but here he is back again throwing shit at 7th graders, just amazing. I would suggest not responding to the troll,what do you think marlow.
                phsstt!

Comment

As usually happens to me, I've arrived to this thread late. 2 cents, a question for you.
                  I've been a regular here since the inception of the message board (oh, well, perhaps a couple of months after). I never observed that Marlow, Bison Hurdler, Kuha or Dr.Jay would be in any sorts of cahoots. Whom else do you consider to be a part of this "clique"? Am I in it, too? I have agreed with all above mentioned at some time. Politically with Kuha most of the time, medically with Dr.Jay most of the time. When people agree with each other, does that make them a "clique"?
                  "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

My God, what a flaming asshole you are.

Comment

Originally posted by kuha
                      My God, what a flaming asshole you are.
                      Clique= people you click with, pretty ku i think. It looks like 2 cents didnt have any friends growing up, very sad.
                      phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                        My apologies to anyone who has been identified as being a member of the lunchroom clique with me...

Hey Marlow....I'll trade you my fish patty for your cornbread this Friday!

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                          As usually happens to me, I've arrived to this thread late. 2 cents, a question for you.
                          I've been a regular here since the inception of the message board (oh, well, perhaps a couple of months after). I never observed that Marlow, Bison Hurdler, Kuha or Dr.Jay would be in any sorts of cahoots. Whom else do you consider to be a part of this "clique"? Am I in it, too? I have agreed with all above mentioned at some time. Politically with Kuha most of the time, medically with Dr.Jay most of the time. When people agree with each other, does that make them a "clique"?
                          Pego, I will address you as you are one of the few adults in the room. It is not that the clique always agrees with each other. It is just that they tend to defend each other and have loyalty to each other over trivial disagreements with perceived outsiders. They tend to be weak people so they need each other for support. However, there may be fissures within any clique, so the use of the term is always a tad hyperbolic in the sense that it will always operate a little messier than in the realm of the ideal (taken to mean the world of ideas). This thread is a textbook illustration of its operation.
                          It has again been proven that a junior high lunchroom food fight is just waiting to happen at any moment. Just look at a few posts in this thread. The thin crust of decorum and etiquette is rather tenuous, and it doesn't take much to peel away a sliver and expose what is submerged, dormant and ready to erupt. I think the whole thing started because I guess there is such a disparity in the manner in which people's minds operate. I called Marlow out on the way in which he addresed a poster because for me, it appears that he is telling somebody that they like to get along with others, and it sounds absurd. I mean, Pego, if I addressed you and wrote, "Pego, you like it when others approve of you. It feels good to you." Well, you'd wonder whether I'd gone senile, or that perhaps I thought you had. That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                            Open your eyes man. This thread and hundreds like it before are the proof.

Comment

I think the whole thing started because I guess there is such a disparity in the manner in which people's minds operate. I called Marlow out on the way.....
                              The whole thing started like this:

"Lonewolf, I hope you're joking...If you aren't, then I truly feel sorry for you, but not for your perceived political minority status, but because you are whining about it as if it really bothers you."

--2 cents

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay
                                I think the whole thing started because I guess there is such a disparity in the manner in which people's minds operate. I called Marlow out on the way.....
                                The whole thing started like this:

"Lonewolf, I hope you're joking...If you aren't, then I truly feel sorry for you, but not for your perceived political minority status, but because you are whining about it as if it really bothers you."

--2 cents
                                Yes and no. Lonewolf was actually in agreement with me and he edited his post after I posted. There is nothing wrong with my post to Lonewolf. I stand by it 100 percent.

Comment

Working...
                                X