Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love my fan mail

<<You can tell that douchrag, gh, who is moderating the forums, to take his censorship, commie, anti-American bullshit and shove it up his asshole. This is America. If he doesn't like people speaking their mind he can go fuck off to N. Korea... Consider this a cancellation of my subscription to track & field news... you can thank him personally.>>

Ostensibly signed by a woman with a name that doesn't match any subscription.

Re: i love my fan mail

Originally posted by gh
    <<You can tell that douchrag, gh, who is moderating the forums, to take his censorship, commie, anti-American bullshit and shove it up his asshole. This is America. If he doesn't like people speaking their mind he can go fuck off to N. Korea... Consider this a cancellation of my subscription to track & field news... you can thank him personally.>>

I have so many questions. I have to know, what is a douchrag? Isnt commie/anti american redundant? Why would one shove something up their ass and not slowly and gently guide it? How does one go fuck off? Is that an N.korea airline?
    phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      Originally posted by gh

I have so many questions. I have to know, what is a douchrag? Isnt commie/anti american redundant? Why would one shove something up their ass and not slowly and gently guide it? How does one go fuck off? Is that an N.korea airline?
      Please address such questions to the IAAF:

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... hp?t=37770

Comment

gh-

My esteem for you just rose significantly. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
          1. what is a douchrag?
          2. Isnt commie/anti american redundant?
          3,. Why would one shove something up their ass and not slowly and gently guide it?
          4. How does one go fuck off?
          5. Is that an N.korea airline?
          1. Kotex
          2. No, some non-communists hate America also
          3. Um . . . can't help you there
          4. Consider it as an on-off switch, and then do the opposite of what you'd do with the switch set to the 'on' position
          5. No, it's a real country (well, sort of)

Glad to be of help . . . :-)

[N.B. I think the definition of "Current Events" just got a little more surreal]

Comment

Don't beat around the bush, Ma'am.

What do you really think of Garry...?

Comment

Shouldn't this topic be in the 'Things Not T&F' section? I don't really see this as a current event...

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                <<You can tell that douchrag, gh, who is moderating the forums, to take his censorship, commie, anti-American bullshit and shove it up his asshole. This is America. If he doesn't like people speaking their mind he can go fuck off to N. Korea

... Consider this a cancellation of my subscription to track & field news... you can thank him personally.>>
                Thank you, gh ;o)

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                  It doesn't much of a detective to solve this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY

You're nothing but a chameleon, leamonheaded, coward, terrorist pussy!

Comment

Originally posted by malmo
                    How did that guy even survive to adulthood without bursting a major cranial blood vessel??!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                      How did that guy even survive to adulthood without bursting a major cranial blood vessel??!!
                      That guys dangerous, i hope we dont read about him going postal someday at Mcdonalds.
                      phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                        This is America. >>
                        - looks around -

No its not, I'm siting in my office in Kingston.

Where did "she" get that idea?
                        Regards,
                        toyracer

Comment

Yeah, but what really pissed her off?

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                            I like the classified documents he holds up -- with every line redacted with heavy black magic marker.

"Someone's got his hand in the pie..."

Comment

Originally posted by Gabriella
                              Shouldn't this topic be in the 'Things Not T&F' section? I don't really see this as a current event...
                              Smiling at this comment. Its very resounding.

Comment

Working...
                              X