Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If having your rude ass post censored is grounds for canceling a subscription, good riddance. Ol sensitive ass.
    Garry I hope you didn't cry too long about this email man, just know better days will come.
    LMAO

Comment

kamsa hamnida!

Comment

Originally posted by Smoke
        If having your rude ass post censored is grounds for canceling a subscription, good riddance. Ol sensitive ass LMAO
        That attitude defies capitalism and the American way. A guy should have freedom to speak and express himself and be able to engage in business while doing so without prejudice. And GH judged him. LOL LOL

P.S. What ever happened to "the customer is always right"? LOLOLOLOL

Comment

Re: i love my fan mail

Originally posted by malmo
          Originally posted by Marlow
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY
          How did that guy even survive to adulthood without bursting a major cranial blood vessel??!!
          I like the classified documents he holds up -- with every line redacted with heavy black magic marker.

"Someone's got his hand in the pie..."
          The video lists him as a paranoid schiz. To me he looks manic instead.

A question. How does an obvious lunatic get to address the Congress?
          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

I like the liberty of creating your own messageboard and making any damn rules you want.
            phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
              I like the liberty of creating your own messageboard and making any damn rules you want.
              B I N G O
              Regards,
              toyracer

Comment

Resounding arguments here too. Smiling at this one too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelpa
                  Resounding arguments here too. Smiling at this one too.
                  Hey thanx!

Main Entry: re·sound·ing
                  Pronunciation: \-ˈzau̇n-diŋ also -ˈsau̇n-\
                  Function: adjective
                  Date: 15th century
                  1 : producing or characterized by resonant sound : resonating
                  2 a : impressively sonorous b : emphatic, unequivocal <a resounding success>

— re·sound·ing·ly adverb
                  phsstt!

Comment

"the customer is always right"?
                    Have you ever noticed that if a place has that sign on the wall, there's actually only a very slim possibility that you will even be listened to?

What that sign REALLY says is:

"If we can make an even bigger profit off your sorry *ss by customizing your order and then charging you exorbitant add-on charges, we will!"

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                      <<You can tell that douchrag, gh, who is moderating the forums, to take his censorship, commie, anti-American bullshit and shove it up his asshole. This is America. If he doesn't like people speaking their mind he can go fuck off to N. Korea... Consider this a cancellation of my subscription to track & field news... you can thank him personally.>>

Ostensibly signed by a woman with a name that doesn't match any subscription.
                      As far as I'm concerned...as long as the classy young lady signed off with "warmest regards"......it's fine by me.

Comment

How did that guy even survive to adulthood without bursting a major cranial blood vessel??!!
                        That guys dangerous, i hope we dont read about him going postal someday at Mcdonalds.
                        Why would anyone go postal at McDonalds?

Shouldn't they go fried or thick shaked?

Comment

Originally posted by Dutra
                          That guys dangerous, i hope we dont read about him going postal someday at Mcdonalds.
                          Why would anyone go postal at McDonalds?

Shouldn't they go fried or thick shaked?
                          Super size your rage?
                          phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Dutra
                            Originally posted by gh
                            <<You can tell that douchrag, gh, who is moderating the forums, to take his censorship, commie, anti-American bullshit and shove it up his asshole. This is America. If he doesn't like people speaking their mind he can go fuck off to N. Korea... Consider this a cancellation of my subscription to track & field news... you can thank him personally.>>

Ostensibly signed by a woman with a name that doesn't match any subscription.
                            As far as I'm concerned...as long as the classy young lady signed off with "warmest regards"......it's fine by me.
                            She was kind enough to say "you can think him personally." I mean, that's almost as good as "warmest regards." She left with a feel-good message.

Comment

"If we can make an even bigger profit off your sorry *ss by customizing your order and then charging you exorbitant add-on charges, we will!"
                              ...and a key tenet of capitalism. LMAO!!! This topic is very funny

Comment

...and a key tenet of capitalism. LMAO!!! This topic is very funny
                                Sooooo...are you saying that gh's big problem and why he is a commie here is that he's a big time capitalist? I'm so confused.

Gh is on his way to North Korea, i dont know how the capitalist thing is gonna work there.
                                phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                                X