Clear All

Originally posted by gh
    kamsa hamnida!
    천만에요.

Comment

Originally posted by Pelpa
      Originally posted by Marlow
      What that sign REALLY says is:

"If we can make an even bigger profit off your sorry *ss by customizing your order and then charging you exorbitant add-on charges, we will!"
      ...and a key tenet of capitalism. LMAO!!! This topic is very funny
      Sooooo...are you saying that gh's big problem and why he is a commie here is that he's a big time capitalist? I'm so confused.

Gh is on his way to North Korea, i dont know how the capitalist thing is gonna work there.
      As I said; this topic is very funny....LOL

Comment

It's not bad, but it's not Proust.

Comment

Re: i love my fan mail

Originally posted by Pego
          Originally posted by malmo
          Originally posted by Marlow
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY
          How did that guy even survive to adulthood without bursting a major cranial blood vessel??!!
          I like the classified documents he holds up -- with every line redacted with heavy black magic marker.

"Someone's got his hand in the pie..."
          The video lists him as a paranoid schiz. To me he looks manic instead.

A question. How does an obvious lunatic get to address the Congress?
          That wasn't Congress, that was the Charlotte (NC) City Council.

It was the same black helicopter that flew between my house and the magnolia tree -- and it was shakin -- and SHAKIN -- AND SHAKIN

Funny thing, in Eugene, it's the City Council members who rant at the moon like that.

Comment

You're nothing but a chameleon, leamonheaded, coward, terrorist pussy!
            I thoroughly enjoyed that. :-)
            The fool has said...there is no God. Psa 14

Comment

Go to youtube and search Lee Elia Tirade. Change a few words here and there and my guess is gh could be speaking some of this about some of the posters here...(particularly the first 60 seconds). If you don't bust a gut around 50-55 seconds into it, there's no hope for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Dutra

Why would anyone go postal at McDonalds?

You tell me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGznqy9f ... re=related

[some foul language, for those easily offended]

Comment

Originally posted by 2 cents
                  Go to youtube and search Lee Elia Tirade. Change a few words here and there and my guess is gh could be speaking some of this about some of the posters here...(particularly the first 60 seconds). If you don't bust a gut around 50-55 seconds into it, there's no hope for you...
                  I remember that monologue. The only thing that upset Chicago public what Elia's claim that only the bums come to see the Cubs, lol.
                  "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Sounds like you have a great sense of humor, Pelpa! Very resounding!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                      Ostensibly signed by a woman with a name that doesn't match any subscription.
                      It doesn't much of a detective to solve this one.

You're nothing but a chameleon, leamonheaded, coward, terrorist pussy!
                      Oh my!! Hard to reason with that!

Comment

If you haven't received at least one email like that you're not doing your job--this was true of written communications as well long before the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by unclezadok
                          If you haven't received at least one email like that you're not doing your job
                          The age of e-mail being only 19 years old for me, if I had EVER received an e-mail even remotely like that one, I would not have a job!

Comment

i don't use this forum very often as i am mostly concerned with results and not opinions, but the lady needs to find another venue if she wants to vent,gh keep it up and lord stanley may one day find his way to san jose

Comment

What I found funny was being accused of being anti-American, when a good half the board seems to think I have a huge pro-U.S. bias. As with most emotionally charged opinions, it depends on where you're sitting.

If I'm "offending" both sides, then I'm doing my job just right.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                                If I'm "offending" both sides, then I'm doing my job just right.
                                It appears that your detractors think your Fidel Castro and Nelson Rockefeller all rolled into one big dictator. This really hurts their crediabilty.

If you were a cocktail your evil particpants would consist of one part Mao, one part John Paul Getty with a splash of Adolf Hitler. Serve cold, garnish with celery stalk and a fresh C-note.
                                phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                                X