• Brian
    replied
    Re: i love my fan mail

Originally posted by Dutra
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by malmo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY
    How did that guy even survive to adulthood without bursting a major cranial blood vessel??!!
    That guys dangerous, i hope we dont read about him going postal someday at Mcdonalds.
    Why would anyone go postal at McDonalds?

Shouldn't they go fried or thick shaked?

New breakfast items on the menu:

Egg McManiac

Swat Cakes

[Not original, but can't remember souce.]

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by tandfman
    I don't know if you're the biggest, but you're certainly the most prolific. :-)
    ANYbody can do volume. But I bring the BHA QUALITY!!

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied
    I don't know if you're the biggest, but you're certainly the most prolific.

:-)

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    I fondly remember my greatest insult. I was called this forum's

Biggest Horse's Ass

I have that phrase printed out and proudly displayed on my office bulletin board. When someone asks what it's for, I simply say that one day, for once in my life, I was the BEST at something!

Leave a comment:

• dukehjsteve
    replied
    Paul Newman once said he considered it a great honor to be on Nixon's Enemies List. gh, you should feel similarly complimented.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    Originally posted by gh
    If I'm "offending" both sides, then I'm doing my job just right.
    It appears that your detractors think your Fidel Castro and Nelson Rockefeller all rolled into one big dictator. This really hurts their crediabilty.

If you were a cocktail your evil particpants would consist of one part Mao, one part John Paul Getty with a splash of Adolf Hitler. Serve cold, garnish with celery stalk and a fresh C-note.

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    What I found funny was being accused of being anti-American, when a good half the board seems to think I have a huge pro-U.S. bias. As with most emotionally charged opinions, it depends on where you're sitting.

If I'm "offending" both sides, then I'm doing my job just right.

Leave a comment:

• meatball
    replied
    i don't use this forum very often as i am mostly concerned with results and not opinions, but the lady needs to find another venue if she wants to vent,gh keep it up and lord stanley may one day find his way to san jose

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied
    Originally posted by unclezadok
    If you haven't received at least one email like that you're not doing your job
    The age of e-mail being only 19 years old for me, if I had EVER received an e-mail even remotely like that one, I would not have a job!

Leave a comment:

• unclezadok
    replied
    If you haven't received at least one email like that you're not doing your job--this was true of written communications as well long before the internet.

Leave a comment:

• DrJay
    replied

Originally posted by malmo
    Originally posted by gh
    Ostensibly signed by a woman with a name that doesn't match any subscription.
    It doesn't much of a detective to solve this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY

You're nothing but a chameleon, leamonheaded, coward, terrorist pussy!
    Oh my!! Hard to reason with that!

Leave a comment:

• bman
    replied
    Sounds like you have a great sense of humor, Pelpa! Very resounding!

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    Originally posted by 2 cents
    Go to youtube and search Lee Elia Tirade. Change a few words here and there and my guess is gh could be speaking some of this about some of the posters here...(particularly the first 60 seconds). If you don't bust a gut around 50-55 seconds into it, there's no hope for you...
    I remember that monologue. The only thing that upset Chicago public what Elia's claim that only the bums come to see the Cubs, lol.

Leave a comment:

• BisonHurdler
    replied

Originally posted by Dutra

Why would anyone go postal at McDonalds?

You tell me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGznqy9f ... re=related

[some foul language, for those easily offended]

Leave a comment:

• 2 cents
    replied
    Go to youtube and search Lee Elia Tirade. Change a few words here and there and my guess is gh could be speaking some of this about some of the posters here...(particularly the first 60 seconds). If you don't bust a gut around 50-55 seconds into it, there's no hope for you...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X