Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marion Jones confirmed for Nov. 15 speaking gig

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by Speedfirst
    marknhj.....So you can say because you saw Marion on Oprah she isn't contrite. Marion's life consist of the Oprah interview and you're holding her to that, wow.
    Let me pull up his quote for you, since you've proven time and time again that you don't even have the tiniest morsel of reading comprehension skills.

    think we all agree that everyone deserves a second chance when they show true and believable contrition and remorse. To me, Marion Jones had what was probably a fiftieth chance to show such remorse on Oprah, but she made the premeditated decision to keep perpetuating her lies.

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by STL_Runner
      Originally posted by Speedfirst
      marknhj.....So you can say because you saw Marion on Oprah she isn't contrite. Marion's life consist of the Oprah interview and you're holding her to that, wow.
      Let me pull up his quote for you, since you've proven time and time again that you don't even have the tiniest morsel of reading comprehension skills.

      think we all agree that everyone deserves a second chance when they show true and believable contrition and remorse. To me, Marion Jones had what was probably a fiftieth chance to show such remorse on Oprah, but she made the premeditated decision to keep perpetuating her lies.
      LOL...this coming from the guy who thinks I hate him, no surprise here.
      Because you or anyone else FEELS Marion or anyone else isn't in your words TOTALLY remorseful, is just that, your perspective, not a fact.

      Again Marion has been afforded the opportunity to move on with her life, you jokers are really debating a moot point.........knock yourself out.

      Whle you''re at it, lobby for Ben. LOL
      on the road

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by Marlow
        Originally posted by Speedfirst
        If you haven;t done wrong and as a result no need for a 2nd chance, you're a very rare breed and are KING OF THE WORLD..........and all should bow at your royal feet.
        All of us here are ALL ABOUT second chances! That is not the issue. [and your continued sarcastic remarks on how all of us feel as if we're perfect certainly debases this discussion]

        What we're talking about is giving a pathological liar a media platform and the chance to shape young minds. Marion deserves a second chance, but THIS situation is NOT the appropriate one. Picking up trash on roadsides for 4 hours every day to fulfill her commserv requirement - THAT is an appropriate venue for her to seek absolution. We don't ask pedophiles to go visit elementary schools to give students the 'stay away from strangers' message. We also don't need to give unrepentant (so far . . . IMO) drug cheats a microphone to talk to kids either.
        How are and how is the 2nd chances in your life worked/working out? What about those in government, are you calling for their resignation? Where's the threads on them and your condemnation of them, I'm sure you're get around to them soon as you get off Marion.
        on the road

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Speedfirst
          marknhj.....So you can say because you saw Marion on Oprah she isn't contrite. Marion's life consist of the Oprah interview and you're holding her to that, wow. Also who determines how many chances people get?
          Too funny. How about spending an extra thirty seconds reading what I actually wrote, before sending your reply? Is that too much to ask for?

          Comment


          • #50
            Is there anyone in the history of the world who does not deserve a second chance, i mean we are all flawed.
            phsstt!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by marknhj
              Originally posted by Speedfirst
              marknhj.....So you can say because you saw Marion on Oprah she isn't contrite. Marion's life consist of the Oprah interview and you're holding her to that, wow. Also who determines how many chances people get?
              Too funny. How about spending an extra thirty seconds reading what I actually wrote, before sending your reply? Is that too much to ask for?
              How about your not assuming I didn't, how bout that. I read your entire post, I won't quote it verbatim. So again wise guy, who determines how many chances people get in life, you? But you see you have no determination in Marion's circumstance do you?

              How many 2nd chances you get in life? You gonna let Marion save you from the burning car or not?
              on the road

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                Is there anyone in the history of the world who does not deserve a second chance, i mean we are all flawed.
                Not Marion..... obviously. 2nd chance by the way is metaphoric.
                on the road

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by Speedfirst
                  How about your not assuming I didn't, how bout that. I read your entire post, I won't quote it verbatim. So again wise guy, who determines how many chances people get in life, you? But you see you have no determination in Marion's circumstance do you?

                  How many 2nd chances you get in life? You gonna let Marion save you from the burning car or not?
                  Incredible. It may be a good time to take a deep breath and pause for a second now, Speedfirst...

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    To all those who think he didnt deserve another chance-Would you let Hitler give you the Heimlich maneuver?
                    phsstt!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by marknhj
                      Originally posted by Speedfirst
                      How about your not assuming I didn't, how bout that. I read your entire post, I won't quote it verbatim. So again wise guy, who determines how many chances people get in life, you? But you see you have no determination in Marion's circumstance do you?

                      How many 2nd chances you get in life? You gonna let Marion save you from the burning car or not?
                      Incredible. It may be a good time to take a deep breath and pause for a second now, Speedfirst...
                      Try heeding your own advice. I see where you keep avoiding the burning car scenario and I can guess why.
                      on the road

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                        Would you let Hitler give you the Heimlich maneuver?
                        Sure, what you got to lose?
                        on the road

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Speedfirst
                          Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                          Would you let Hitler give you the Heimlich maneuver?
                          Sure, what you got to lose?
                          Ok, would you let the Devil give you a blow job?
                          phsstt!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Speedfirst
                            Because you or anyone else FEELS Marion or anyone else isn't in your words TOTALLY remorseful, is just that, your perspective, not a fact.
                            Why do you CONSTANTLY make posts like this? This is such a lame argument. Every time someone disgrees with you, you always bring this up as if you're making a good point or something. We're all aware that we're dealing with opinions here. No one questions that. But, I suppose that's what you have to do when you're incapable of forming a cogent, coherent argument.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by STL_Runner
                              Originally posted by Speedfirst
                              Because you or anyone else FEELS Marion or anyone else isn't in your words TOTALLY remorseful, is just that, your perspective, not a fact.
                              Why do you CONSTANTLY make posts like this? This is such a lame argument. Every time someone disgrees with you, you always bring this up as if you're making a good point or something. We're all aware that we're dealing with opinions here. No one questions that. But, I suppose that's what you have to do when you're incapable of forming a cogent, coherent argument.
                              I don't care if you disagree wit me, you seem to care and whine about that. You came into this thread stating who you agree with. You like to be agreed with....LOL.

                              You care about being popular, knock yourself out and your opinion of my response to a post is 1.) inaccurate notice the bold ( everytime) simply look at my response to verify that, not your jaded opinion of me...and 2.) who cares.

                              Your opinion, since in your opinion I can't form a cogent argument, keep it moving, do yourself that favor and me while you're at it.

                              How many 2nd chances you been given?
                              on the road

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                                Originally posted by Speedfirst
                                Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                                Would you let Hitler give you the Heimlich maneuver?
                                Sure, what you got to lose?
                                Ok, would you let the Devil give you a blow job?
                                Not relevant, but I'll let him give you one, how bout that.
                                on the road

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X