• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Speedfirst
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Would you let Hitler give you the Heimlich maneuver?
    Sure, what you got to lose?
    Ok, would you let the Devil give you a blow job?
    Not relevant, but I'll let him give you one, how bout that.
    I just took your logic to the extreme. I have already been with Satan buy i did draw the line at a sponge bath from Stalin.
    phsstt!

Comment

Would you let Hitler give you the Heimlich maneuver?
      Sure, what you got to lose?
      Ok, would you let the Devil give you a blow job?
      Not relevant, but I'll let him give you one, how bout that.
      I just took your logic to the extreme. I have already been with Satan buy i did draw the line at a sponge bath from Stalin.
      It's not my logic at all......as if I'm responsible for chances in life, no matter how many.

The mere fact that all on here have had 2nd chances in life and are debating against them is comical and hypocritical, hey but that's why one is a hypocrite, right.
      on the road

Comment

The mere fact that all on here have had 2nd chances in life and are debating against them is comical and hypocritical, hey but that's why one is a hypocrite, right.
        No, i was making fun of your defense of Marion by asking if you were in a buring car would you want her to pull you out. My examples of this logic are meant to show how absurd i find it,
        phsstt!

Comment

No, i was making fun of your defense of Marion by asking if you were in a buring car would you want her to pull you out. My examples of this logic are meant to show how absurd i find it,
          As you can see no one answered that, because it will show if they said yes, they believe in giving Marion that opportunity, spit right in the face of their hypocrisy.

Again I'm not on defense, Marion doing fine without me, she is speaking to the kids..LOL

You see this thread has long since stopped being about Marion and her opportunity to speak, again that's a done deal. It's about the attitudes of others.

Most, if not all the threads turn into this.
          on the road

Comment

Speed, you just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper. I'm beginning to think that this topic is hitting too close to home for you, which is why you can't approach the discussion with an open mind. By open mind, I mean the ability to see merit in the argument of others, as well as the ability to see flaws in your own argument. Everyone on this board understands your desire to give convicted PED users a second chance and everyone of us is a sinner. But the problem is that you can't understand why they consider Marion a special case unworthy of forgiveness. Until you're able to see that, debating with you is like debating a drunk person. The beginning and end is your argument is to attack everyone as self-righteous. For the record, I would have no problem with Tim Montgomery giving the same speech to the same kids.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
              Speed, you just keep digging yourself in deeper and deeper.
              You're the one, you debating a moot point ...LOL

How many opportunities in life have you had jazz when you screwed up? You can determine screwed up is a sin by the way, you're good a taking out of context.

How bout you, will you let Marion touch your kids? Save em from a burning car, if she had to talk to them and reassure them, would you let her?

Again this thread is now and has been for awhile about attitudes and in particular toward others.
              on the road

Comment

Originally posted by 7-sided
                I am with Marlow on this one.
                What do you mean you're with Marlow on this one? You ARE Marlow...try to be a little more subtle next time...Here you are judging Marion for deception and you're exhibiting the same proclivity for prevarication, although I'd acknowledge it all seems rather trivial....

Comment

[quote=2 cents]
                  Originally posted by "7-sided":3d9umjph
                  I am with Marlow on this one.
                  What do you mean you're with Marlow on this one? You ARE Marlow...try to be a little more subtle next time...Here you are judging Marion for deception and you're exhibiting the same proclivity for prevarication, although I'd acknowledge it all seems rather trivial....[/quote:3d9umjph]

LOL...and 7-sided said that the Austin office should be decertified, talk about an extreme..Wow

Just imagine if no one was given a 2nd chance, would anyone be here? Oh my bad, Marion can gave as many chances as she wants, just not speaking to kids. We'll just let the rest of the ills of society continue to corrupt the kids, like the internet and the boggie man.
                  on the road

Comment

Originally posted by TrakFan
                    Amen! Shouldn't forgiveness always be preceded by genuine contrition?
                    How do you determine whether or not a person is really being genuine?
                    Watch the Marion interview on Oprah - there is a person not being genuinely contrite.

Since that is the last shot most of us had to see and hear her explain her actions we have no way to know if she is still the same lying bitch today or has had an epiphany. In lieu of any evidence otherwise enjoy your stay on Isolation Island, speed . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                      Originally posted by TrakFan
                      Amen! Shouldn't forgiveness always be preceded by genuine contrition?
                      How do you determine whether or not a person is really being genuine?
                      Watch the Marion interview on Oprah - there is a person not being genuinely contrite.

Since that is the last shot most of us had to see and hear her explain her actions we have no way to know if she is still the same lying bitch today or has had an epiphany. In lieu of any evidence otherwise enjoy your stay on Isolation Island, speed . . .
                      Oh another shot at me..hahaha.

You don't have to know what Marion has done since the interview, wait yes YOU do. Let me get this straight, what is it you are against, the lying? You ever lie, know anyone who has, deal with anyone who has? You have any indiscretions, any?

News flash.......Marion is speaking to the kids, I know some of y'all believe in burying the hatchet, you just leave the handle sticking out just in case.
                      on the road

Comment

Just imagine if no one was given a 2nd chance, would anyone be here?
                        Again, you completely lack any sort of reading comprehension ability. NO ONE on here has said that people don't deserve a second chance. NO ONE has said that Marion Jones doesn't deserve a second chance. Let me quote a post from earlier that you obviously didn't read.

All of us here are ALL ABOUT second chances! That is not the issue. What we're talking about is giving a pathological liar a media platform and the chance to shape young minds. Marion deserves a second chance, but THIS situation is NOT the appropriate one.

Comment

Again this thread is now and has been for awhile about attitudes and in particular toward others.
                          There you go again.

Comment

Originally posted by STL_Runner
                            Just imagine if no one was given a 2nd chance, would anyone be here?
                            Again, you completely lack any sort of reading comprehension ability. NO ONE on here has said that people don't deserve a second chance. NO ONE has said that Marion Jones doesn't deserve a second chance. Let me quote a post from earlier that you obviously didn't read.

All of us here are ALL ABOUT second chances! That is not the issue. What we're talking about is giving a pathological liar a media platform and the chance to shape young minds. Marion deserves a second chance, but THIS situation is NOT the appropriate one.
                            Maybe you shoud go up a few more post of mine, you'll see my position on this.

So again your jaded view of me, funny and one I don't subscribe to.
                            It is about 2nd chances, problem is folks want to determine what those 2nd chances are.

Would you allow Marion to save you from a burning car, because afterall she is dispicable? She can clean the sewers and road kill, but let the rest of society ills, corrupt our kids.

Hey buddy, when are you gonna keep it moving? You know, let me, do me. After all don't I hate you, your statement right.
                            on the road

Comment

Speed, just in case you didn't notice that I edited my earlier post. here it is again:
                              I'm beginning to think that this topic is hitting too close to home for you, which is why you can't approach the discussion with an open mind. By open mind, I mean the ability to see merit in the argument of others, as well as the ability to see flaws in your own argument. Everyone on this board understands your desire to give convicted PED users a second chance and everyone of us is a sinner. But the problem is that you can't understand why they consider Marion a special case unworthy of forgiveness. Until you're able to see that, debating with you is like debating a drunk person. The beginning and end is your argument is to attack everyone as self-righteous. For the record, I would have no problem with Tim Montgomery giving the same speech to the same kids.
                              What's your connection to Marion anyway?

Comment

Maybe you shoud go up a few more post of mine, you'll see my position on this.

So again your jaded view of me, funny and one I don't subscribe to.
                                It is about 2nd chances, problem is folks want to determine what those 2nd chances are.

Would you allow Marion to save you from a burning car, because afterall she is dispicable? She can clean the sewers and road kill, but let the rest of society ills, corrupt our kids.

Hey buddy, when are you gonna keep it moving? You know, let me, do me. After all don't I hate you, your statement right.
                                Can you translate this into proper English for me? I have no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Working...
                                X