Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawaii Five-Oooooh!

H-Five-O tonight. Book 'em, Dan-o! I'm pumped.

Looking at the state's tourism site, I see the state spelled Hawaii the majority of the time, but the one island itself as Hawai'i.

Re: Hawaii Fitty

Ah, what could have been - Gary Busey(!) as lead lol

Title sequence from unsold 1996 remake

I like the looks of the 2010 previews. Unfortunate they'll be running up against Monday Night Football right out of the chute, which will draw from their core audience.
    There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru

Title sequence from unsold 1996 remake

I like the looks of the 2010 previews. Unfortunate they'll be running up against Monday Night Football right out of the chute, which will draw from their core audience.
      On the west coast, the program is on at 10:00pm, football is over. East coast.......TIVO it. Scheesch

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
        H-Five-O tonight. Book 'em, Dan-o! I'm pumped.

Looking at the state's tourism site, I see the state spelled Hawaii the majority of the time, but the one island itself as Hawai'i.
        And the "okina" (glottal stop) is properly an open single quote: Hawai‘i

Comment

OK--I clicked on one of the links above, was amused by the promo, and now can NOT get that blasted theme song out of my head!!! Help!

Comment

He could have been the good guy AND the bad guy every week!

Comment

He could have been the good guy AND the bad guy every week!

Which one is the good guy? Guy on the left looks like he just stole your last dollar and the guy on the right looks like he is interviewing a bad guy.

Comment

I see "Boomer" from Battletsar Gallactica is in it. Yummy! I'll be giving it at least 25 minutes of my time.

Comment

Speaking of Grace Park.....

<<...Detective Steve McGarrett, a decorated naval officer-turned-cop, returns to Oahu to investigate his father's murder and stays after Hawaii's governor persuades him to head up the new team: his rules, her backing, no red tape and full-blanket authority to hunt down the biggest 'game' in town."

OK, if you just threw up in your mouth a little bit, don't worry. It's not that bad. In fact, it's almost impossible to mess up a series shot on location in Hawaii and featuring Grace Park in a bikini. You would have to make it turn it into a sci-fi comedy to really mangle it. Although the first 15 minutes may have you thinking they've overdone it on the action steroids, the show calms down after that. You'll get Scott Caan as Danny "Danno" Williams and Daniel Dae Kim as Chin Ho Kelly. Park plays Kono Kalakaua.

There appears to be no Wo Fat of yet, which almost kills it, but perhaps he'll surface later....>>

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... z1068Spray

NO WO FAT?!!!!

Comment

So I just googled Grace Park (that doesn't sound very polite) and looked at 'images' . . . :shock: :shock: :shock: I think I just became a series regular.

Comment

So I just googled Grace Park (that doesn't sound very polite) and looked at 'images' . . .

I would have rather seen Maggie Q(Nikita) in that role.

Comment

So I just googled Grace Park (that doesn't sound very polite) and looked at 'images' . . . :shock: :shock: :shock: I think I just became a series regular.
                        You obviously missed her as Boomer in Battlestar. She got to play herself at least 8 different ways.

Comment

Outstanding out of the blocks. Definitely not your father's Five-0.

Reminds me of Dark Blue(and I love Dark Blue).

Comment

Outstanding out of the blocks.
                            Ditto! Just watched it on DVR - great fun! I'm in for the Long Haul!

Comment

Just hope we don't find out that the helicopter that shoots all those zoom ins of Hawaii doesn't crash.

Comment

Working...
                              X