Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oregon/Auburn... score me!

Is this game going to produce a basketball score?
    Can either defense stop a scoring deluge?

Re: Oregon/Auburn... score me!

Auburn 35
    Oregon 21

Comment

Originally posted by dukehjsteve
      Auburn 35
      Oregon 21
      Yes, but tell me what the halftime score will be, and don't these guys score a ton of points at the end if it has been close?

Comment

Originally posted by 26mi235
        Originally posted by dukehjsteve
        Auburn 35
        Oregon 21
        Yes, but tell me what the halftime score will be, and don't these guys score a ton of points at the end if it has been close?
        That IS the half-time score. Final 5OT score will be 101-100 . . . Oregon!

Comment

Auburn 38
          Oregon 31
          phsstt!

Comment

Whose #1 is meaningless as on any given day any number of top teams can beat each other. The BCS is a waste of time. Oregon should be in the Rose Bowl playing Wisconsin. Do you really think Miamians really care about Stanford being in the Orange Bowl. Hell, they dont even speak english down there. Now when Oregon kicks Auburn's butt, 43-27, TCU fans will still claim they could easily kick Duck Butt, so the PC idiot BCS program solves nothing except putting the wrong teams in the wrong bowls.

Comment

Originally posted by Rye Catcher
              Whose #1 is meaningless as on any given day any number of top teams can beat each other. The BCS is a waste of time. Oregon should be in the Rose Bowl playing Wisconsin. Do you really think Miamians really care about Stanford being in the Orange Bowl. Hell, they dont even speak english down there. Now when Oregon kicks Auburn's butt, 43-27, TCU fans will still claim they could easily kick Duck Butt, so the PC idiot BCS program solves nothing except putting the wrong teams in the wrong bowls.
              I hope im wrong but i cant see Oregon's defense holding Cam Newton to 27 points.
              phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                I hope im wrong but i cant see Oregon's defense holding Cam Newton to 27 points.
                I can't see EITHER team holding the other under 40. Both teams have been prone to giving up big plays. Both have also had a tendency to start slow and then tear up the second half. So I'm guessing 21-17 at half and 48-45 by the end. Winner? WTFK.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
                  I can't see EITHER team holding the other under 40. Both teams have been prone to giving up big plays. Both have also had a tendency to start slow and then tear up the second half. So I'm guessing 21-17 at half and 48-45 by the end. Winner? WTFK.

...Whoever Tries For a Kick...?

:]

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                    ...Whoever Tries For a Kick...?
                    :]
                    Good'n. The denizens of this bulletin board should all be tuned in. As the scribes say, "It's gonna be a track meet."

Comment

12 - 1 TCU? Why would they think that?

Comment

Is it possible, only because it's a rather big game, that there is a chance, that maybe, one of the team's defensive units will actually show up?
                        phsstt!

Comment

Mississippi State's held him to 17; just as Cal's held Oregon to 15.

I can't name you any specific game(s), but through the years we've all seen dozens "wait'll you see the score in this one" affairs turn into tight defensive battles. I doubt this will be one of those, but there's a reason they actually play the games.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                            I can't name you any specific game(s), but through the years we've all seen dozens "wait'll you see the score in this one" affairs turn into tight defensive battles. I doubt this will be one of those, but there's a reason they actually play the games.
                            That's probably why so many people call the 1971 Neb-Okla game a 'classic'. It exceeded the hype and the hype was enormous. It was two heavyweights pounding each other from bell to bell for 10 rounds.

Comment

Auburn's season - they average 43 points a game.
                              DATE OPPONENT RESULT/TIME RECORD/TICKETS

Sat, Sept 4 vsArkansas State W52-26 1-0 (0-0)

Thu, Sept 9 @Mississippi State W17-14 2-0 (1-0)

Sat, Sept 18 vsClemson W27-24 OT 3-0 (1-0)

Sat, Sept 25 vs#12 South Carolina W35-27 4-0 (2-0)

Sat, Oct 2 vsLouisiana-Monroe W52-3 5-0 (2-0)

Sat, Oct 9 @Kentucky W37-34 6-0 (3-0)

Sat, Oct 16 vs#12 Arkansas W65-43 7-0 (4-0)

Sat, Oct 23 vs#6 LSU W24-17 8-0 (5-0)

Sat, Oct 30 @Mississippi W51-31 9-0 (6-0)

Sat, Nov 6 vsChattanooga W62-24 10-0 (6-0)

Sat, Nov 13 vsGeorgia W49-31 11-0 (7-0)

Fri, Nov 26 @#11 Alabama W28-27 12-0 (8-0)

Sat, Dec 4 vs#19 South Carolina* W56-17 13-0 (8-0)
                              phsstt!

Comment

Working...
                              X