Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV show power rankings

so my local critic reasoned that since every sport now has site(s) doing power ratings, why not TV shows?

So he did one for current TV, based on most recent episode.

Initial winner was indeed one of the best, Justified.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... 1HTR91.DTL

Re: TV show power rankings

Yikes. Demonstrating again just how far I live outside the mainstream, I have never seen an episode of any of these shows ops:

Comment

Originally posted by gm
      Yikes. Demonstrating again just how far I live outside the mainstream, I have never seen an episode of any of these shows ops:
      You are not alone.
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

I've never seen any of them other than Justified. Wolf, I can guarantee you'd love it!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
          I've never seen any of them other than Justified. Wolf, I can guarantee you'd love it!
          I'm with Pego and gm in never having seen any of the show listed.. but I will give Justified a look for my ration of violence.

Comment

I second the motion: Justified is a great series, but you really should backtrack and watch in sequence from the first episodes. And I imagine it would be right up Lonewolf's alley.

I watch 30 Rock and find it amusing most of the time, and I enjoyed the first episode of Episodes.

Beyond that the power rankings have some really disastrous shows... Community? Parenthood? Parks and Recreation? These are absolute duds.

Comment

Last year Modern Family got added to the very small list of weekly shows I watch, bringing me up to two. Then we lost Friday Night Lights. Not much weekly programming getting watched by these eyeballs . . .

Comment

Working...
              X