X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Breastfeeding in Public

Originally posted by polevaultpower
    Originally posted by Marlow
    but HOLY MOLY, there are vast oceans of human bodies that I do NOT want to see, and not only would I be offended to see them, I might actually be physically sick if I had to look at them!! :twisted:
    A lesson Marlow learned the hard way when visiting his first nude beach! :lol:
    You think it's funny?!?!
    When my Navy aircrew spent time in the Azores, they talked me into going to one of the many nude beaches . . .EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW . . . UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!
    For every semi-hot woman (I think there may have been two) there were DOZENS of fat, ugly, bald/too hairy (men too!) old, wrinkled, nasty, gross SPECIMENS of homo sapiens (I think).
    We had to stop off at a strip club on the way back to base to recalibrate our eyeballs as to why we EVER thought naked bodies were a good thing!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Comment

No problem with this -- not b/c it's "natural" -- that includes lots of things I prefer to have "privatized" -- but because of what it is: a mother feeding her child. That's what it is -- a meal. Of course, feeding any kid can be a mess, and I probably don't feel like actively watching it in most cases, but it is, after all, feeding the kid, and so it seems to me perfectly OK to do in public. But, as with any meal or dining experience, it can be done with or without proper manners, which in this case are entirely up to the parent to adhere to, given that the kid is a bit young to figure out such matters of etiquette.

Comment

Doesn't bother me in any way.

Comment

We had to stop off at a strip club on the way back to base . . .
          Oh, the things that servicemen have to endure! :P

Comment

We had to stop off at a strip club on the way back
            This is a classic. I love the "had to" bit--really, there was no choice, it was absolutely necessary, in fact, it was required!

Comment

Originally posted by kuha
              We had to stop off at a strip club on the way back
              This is a classic. I love the "had to" bit--really, there was no choice, it was absolutely necessary, in fact, it was required!
              Just following orders, dear . . . [forgetting to mention I was the ranking officer . . . ops: ]

Comment

You are an officer and a gentlemen...no explanation is needed! :wink:

Comment

Working...
                X