Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nomination for best worst-movie ever!

You haven't lived until you've seen Hobo With A Shotgun. Omigod!

Rutger Hauer deserves an Oscar for making it the whole way through with a straight face.

Re: nomination for best worst-movie ever!

Robot Monster is my all-time favorite. More entertaining than Plan 9 From Outer Space, although on the ineptitude scale, they're both awesome.

Comment

Mystery Science Theater 3000 was a great outlet for such movie pleasures. I do miss it.

Comment

Hobo will never be shown anywhere that kids have easy access to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Po
          Mystery Science Theater 3000 was a great outlet for such movie pleasures. I do miss it.
          Fabulous show! Somewhere, I have (or at least had) tapes of probably 30 or 40 espisodes....

Comment

House on Haunted Hill w Vincent Price ... although a semi cult following for a time

Comment

Peter Jackson's 2005 remake of King Kong with Jack Black is unwatchable. Come to think of it, just about any movie featuring Jack Black is unwatchable. The 1976 King Kong wasn't good, either, but at least it had Jessica Lange.

Comment

One of the worst sequels of all time: Exorcist II. It was laugh (or cry) out loud bad.

Comment

Mama Mia.

End of.

Comment

Toss up: Rocky Horror Picture Show & Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

I'm assuming that we are talking of bad movies that the responder enjoyed for some (or no) reason.

Comment

I must have missed the trailers for Hobo. Where can one go to suffer/enjoy it?

Comment

gh -- I haven't seen Hobo and probably won't have the pleasure any time soon -- on the theme of this thread, would you say the movie is even trying to be any good? I think you know what I mean -- there are terrible movies that are trying to be good (I think Hedwig would be an example of this -- I actually liked it, but that peculiarity aside, and not wishing to discuss whether or not it's terrible, I think it was attempting to be good). And there are those that give the impression of not ever really trying (as in many I recall from MST3K). Where's Hobo in these categories?

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
                          I must have missed the trailers for Hobo. Where can one go to suffer/enjoy it?
                          I paid like $4.99 on Comcast on-demand. I'm sure it must be netflixable. But it's new enough you won't find it free anywhere.

It ranks right up there with I Spit On Your Grave in the retribution-to-the-max genre.

(about which Robert Ebert said, <<..A vile bag of garbage named "I Spit on Your Grave" is playing in Chicago theaters this week. It is a movie so sick, reprehensible and contemptible that I can hardly believe it's playing in respectable theaters, such as Plitt's United Artists. But it is. Attending it was one of the most depressing experiences of, my life....>>

Comment

Worst movie ever....Blue Velvet
                            Best....Cool Hand Luke

Comment

the discussion isn't about best and worst movies; it's about best worst-movie, which is a totally different category.

Comment

Working...
                              X