Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roy Williams (wide receiver) is a Moron

The marriage merger of a hometown football star and a former Miss Texas USA is headed for court – but not for a civil union.

Dallas Cowboys receiver Roy Williams, a former Permian High and University of Texas football player, filed a lawsuit Thursday after his mail-in marriage proposal went awry in February.

Roy Williams Jr. claims in a court filing that he should be able to regain possession of a $76,600 engagement ring he sent to Brooke Daniels, formerly a beauty pageant winner from Tomball.

Williams has declined to comment for the story, but in an affidavit signed by Williams, he claims he sent $5,000 for school and dental bills, a baseball for Daniels’ brother and — as a surprise — a recorded marriage proposal with the ring through the mail just before Valentine’s Day to Daniels. However, when Daniels declined the proposal, she did not return the ring.

http://www.oaoa.com/news/star-68060-former-ring.html

Re: Roy Williams (wide receiver) is a Moron

Yeah, I would not have done it exactly that way. Anytime I hand a girl a $75,000 ring, I want to do it in person (and in private) just in case there is immediate appreciation.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf
      Yeah, I would not have done it exactly that way. Anytime I hand a girl a $75,000 ring, I want to do it in person (and in private) just in case there is immediate appreciation.
      You obviously have a better rap than Williams who obviously has none.

Comment

I have two words:
        Ahmad Rashad

Comment

Originally posted by Bijan
          I have two words:
          Ahmad Rashad
          No comparison IMO. At least Phylicia said yes, and Rashad wasn't trying to use money to impress her.

Comment

You wonder if that phrase "stupid is as stupid does" applies here? Forrest!

Comment

Working...
            X