Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eraserhead

A buddy of mine gave me a bunch of movies. That was after I turned him on to some old prewar blues CD's to copy. I knew about the hair but that was about it.

What in the hell was that about?

I kept...I'm turning this off, I'm turning this off...then it was...I gots to see how this ends now. I have no clue what I saw.

Re: Eraserhead

David Lynch at his finest. If you ever watched Twin Peaks you'd recognize the hair dude (Jack Nance) as "Pete."

Comment

I suggest you do NOT rent Human Centipede! Makes this one look like Pollyanna. It was virtually unwatchable.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
        David Lynch at his finest. If you ever watched Twin Peaks you'd recognize the hair dude (Jack Nance) as "Pete."
        I'm familiar with Jack Nance, have a documentary about him and his career. Yes thanks to my buddy, he's a big David Lynch and Nance fan. Eraserhead however was weirder than I expected it to me. Do we know what it was actually about?

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          I suggest you do NOT rent Human Centipede! Makes this one look like Pollyanna. It was virtually unwatchable.
          I have sat thru ...The Creeping Unknown.....so I'm immune to trash cinema I will confess I almost dumped Eraserhead.

This friend I'm talking about does have a strange taste in movies.

Last Exit to Brooklyn
          Barfly
          Fat City
          Drugstore Cowboy
          Rumble Fish
          Diner
          Mulholland Drive
          Blue Velvet
          Mystery Train
          Wild At Heart
          Rush

...all pretty good however.