Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finding used books....Bookfinder.com

Deserves a thread. Looks like I wasn't the only one who had not heard of Bookfinder. ed gee sent me a message about it when I was looking for a reasonably-priced copy of "Kiwis Can Fly". Looks to be a great resource.

http://www.bookfinder.com/

Re: finding used books....Bookfinder.com

Gave my experience of this site on another thread, but will add it here. I've used Bookfinder for years -- it brings together booksellers from all over, to show a great range of options for purchasing used (and new -- but I don't often use it for that) books that you won't find elsewhere (and includes Amazon, etc., so you're not missing the mega-vendors either by using this site). I have purchased from vendors in several countries, and have never encountered a problem. Always rec'd the books, and they have always been in the condition described.

Comment

I'm a hopeless bookaholic. Bookfinder.com is really good; for slightly rarer things, abebooks.com is also very good.

Comment

Originally posted by kuha
        I'm a hopeless bookaholic...
        Really?

PS. I think one reason old track and field books are hard to find, is because kuha has a dozen copies of each....

Comment

addall.com is another excellent tool for finding used books, and returns somewhat different results than bookfinder.com.

Comment

Working...
          X