Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expendables 2

Charley Lonewolf did not have a soccer or basketball game tonight so saw my first movie in months. ( As an amateur reviewer, I am pretty sure Expendables 2 is a movie, not a "film")

Anyway, it was great good fun, all the violence you could wish for, full of inside jokes, comic book quality escapades, , enough plot to hang the sequence of events on, just about every living movie tough guy character, gratifying vindictive conclusion....

Re: Expendables 2

Indeed. The 75-word Movie Reviewer said:

This is the ultimate needs-no-review movie. You know what’s going to happen. It’s certainly one of the funniest in recent times, funny in the ‘it’s so bad, it’s good’ way. There are more action-flick clichés here than any other in movie history, and that has to be worth something. This is the geezer-kick-butt movie to end all geezer-kick-butt movies (we can only hope). The budget for testosterone pills alone had to be astronomical!

Comment

I thought the Chuck Norris to the rescue incident was the genius high light of the movie.. the entire theatre audience erupted in laughter..

Comment

I too loved the movie. Awesome flick this time.Chuck Norris returned after long and tat too with a great bang.

Hot Russian Models

Comment

Working...
        X