Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mavs Owner Considers Drafting Lady Player

She has now come out as gay and with all due respect she doesnt seem gay at all to me, she looks like a man trapped in a women's body.
    phsstt!

Comment

Griner came out? Wow, Swoopes didn't do that until retirement (not that it matters to me).

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        She has now come out as gay and with all due respect she doesnt seem gay at all to me, she looks like a man trapped in a women's body.
        How do gay people look? :?

Comment

Originally posted by bijanc
          Griner came out? Wow, Swoopes didn't do that until retirement (not that it matters to me).
          But doesn't Swoopes claim to have been a heterosexual who got turned out, al la Billie Jean King? You may recall that King said she never had any interest in girls when she was younger, but developed an attraction for women after she got married.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist
            Originally posted by bijanc
            But doesn't Swoopes claim to have been a heterosexual who got turned out, al la Billie Jean King? You may recall that King said she never had any interest in girls when she was younger, but developed an attraction for women after she got married.
            If I were Mr King, it might give me a sense of failure :wink: .
            "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
            by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

The Moffit-King situation is not that uncommon. Former "Seinfeld" writer Carol Leifer says much the same thing about a later attraction, as do some males towards men. Many dated or married the other gender.

Comment

How do gay people look? :?
                Being a good friend of gays, they all look beautiful to me but I hate P.C. Gays dont look a certain way, just like anyone else. I wish nothing but happiness for everyone. I am saying what everyone is thinking, including my wife.
                phsstt!

Comment

Being a good friend of gays, they all look beautiful to me but I hate P.C. Gays dont look a certain way, just like anyone else. I wish nothing but happiness for everyone. I am saying what everyone is thinking, including my wife.
                  I'm not sure what you were trying to say, but the things that always made me suspect that a person might be gay had to do with how that person spoke, dressed and groomed themselves. And the speech part is strictly a male thing, because to me, lesbians sound the same as straight women when they speak. Of course many, if not most gays, don't tip me off at all, because they speak, dress and groom the same way heterosexuals do.

Comment

I'm not sure what you were trying to say
                    I think I know. SQUACKEE says, "nevermind gays, she looks like a man."
                    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
                      I'm not sure what you were trying to say
                      I think I know. SQUACKEE says, "nevermind gays, she looks like a man."
                      Right, are you gay if your physiology is more in line with being male in the first place?

Comment

If you read what Griner actually said you will see that she did not really 'come out' in that interview. Rather, she said she was generally open to those around her and not particularly trying to hide anything. If you then reflect on what she said in the interview it not a statement "I am a lesbian" but just something that fit into the conversation.

As for getting schooled by the Louisville player, it seemed to me that as an over-sized center she did well going down with the fast break, especially to be able to catch back up to her and force a rather awkward and possibly slightly lucky conversion.

Comment

Working...
                        X