No announcement yet.

the official binge-watching thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I sat down to watch Westworld 3, but then realized I'd probably be totally lost without rewatching 2. Then I realized I'd probably be lost without rewaatching 1. So, 28 episodes later I'm at athe point where I may need to watch 3 for a second time just to fill in all the blanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
      Even tho neither I nor my wife are basketball fans, we were transfixed by The Last Dance (subtitle: Why MJ always gets everything he wants).
      It revealed MJ to be a jerk and a bully, but it also illustrated why's he's the GOAT. His single-minded competitive obsession drove him to constantly see affronts where there were none. He made sure there was always a chip on his shoulder, even though there was absolutely none there. We came out of the 10-part series with a begrudging admiration for his will to be the best.
      Despite being a doting paean to him, it was made well and extremely entertaining. It even washed out the taste of Tiger King form our mouths.
      That and how much he missed his Dad....

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
        I sat down to watch Westworld 3, but then realized I'd probably be totally lost without rewatching 2. Then I realized I'd probably be lost without rewaatching 1. So, 28 episodes later I'm at athe point where I may need to watch 3 for a second time just to fill in all the blanks.
        There are several great plot-recap sources on-line and very coupla episodes I would read one just to make sure I had caught everything (I'm batting about .750 which ain't bad!).

Comment

• you speak Nolan far better than I

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
            you speak Nolan far better than I
            Great stories run in the family!

Comment

• Just started watching "Peaky Blinders." However, I'm not watching more than one a night.

Comment

• The History Channel specials always suck me in. Just started the US Grant 6-hour one. Fascinating.

Comment

Working...
                X