X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gh View Post

great, indeed!

spinoff will be Bosch tracking down vintage jazz vinyl
    Ha! Perfect... with his daughter quizzed on the identity of each artist as the album plays.

Comment

• I binge watched some Winter Olympic films a while ago, and wondered, does anyone here have this DVD set?

If so, have you actually watched all the films?

Amazon.com: 100 Years of Olympic Films (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]: The Criterion Collection, VARIOUS INCLUDING:, Milos Forman, Bud Greenspan, Kon Ichikawa, Claude Lelouch, Leni Riefenstahl: Movies & TV

Comment

• Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
        I have a question for anyone who might know how to direct me. I want to get rid of comcast, but I want to keep certain channels. Is there a site where a person can be helped to streaming channels that have most if not all that I need. E.G. I want to keep CBS, NBC, MSNBC, CNN, AMC, yada, yada but want to avoid all the crappy stuff. I have thought of going basic with comcast and adding streaming channels that have the things basic doesn't have. I asked someone at Best Buy about it and was laughed at. It would seem to me a good business for someone to be in. Enquiring minds...
        When I lived in the US, I had an upgraded Hulu package and had access to all of the above except for some CBS.

Comment

• Originally posted by TN1965 View Post
          I binge watched some Winter Olympic films a while ago, and wondered, does anyone here have this DVD set?

If so, have you actually watched all the films?

Amazon.com: 100 Years of Olympic Films (The Criterion Collection) [Blu-ray]: The Criterion Collection, VARIOUS INCLUDING:, Milos Forman, Bud Greenspan, Kon Ichikawa, Claude Lelouch, Leni Riefenstahl: Movies & TV
          I get the Criterion Channel so I've seen a few...I should start watching from the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by runningforpi View Post

When I lived in the US, I had an upgraded Hulu package and had access to all of the above except for some CBS.
            Thanks I'll look into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by gm View Post
              Bosch's final season was great as usual. Looking forward to the spinoff, whenever it comes.
              Just hope they keep most of the main characters.

Comment

• Sweet Tooth & Ragnarok, both on Netflix I think. Good 1st seasons. Hoping to see renewals for both.

Comment

• Brooklyn 99

I'm laughing out loud as much or more for this than I have in years during the Office/30 Rock days.
                  You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• FoxTrot the other day:

Screen Shot 2021-08-31 at 11.36.49.png

Comment

• Broke down and got AppleTV+.

Ted Lasso is GREAT.
                      See (Jason Mamoa, post-apocalyptic fantasy) next.

Comment

• Just finished binge watching Netflix's Marco Polo, 2 seasons worth over 3 days.

Thought it was just a bloody movie. Good series though.

Comment

• All caught up on Ted Lasso. Now I have to sit back and wait for Friday nights when the new episodes are released.

Comment

• Originally posted by KDFINE View Post
                            All caught up on Ted Lasso. Now I have to sit back and wait for Friday nights when the new episodes are released.
                            Four more episodes in Season 2. This season not as funny, as they try to delve into the principals' emotional issues. They obviously can't 'fix' Ted; the humor of the series is built on his deflections.

Comment

• Just re-binged Yellowstone. Riveting storyline but the producers/writers really need a geography/logistics consultant. I have a long list of impossible incidents. When you fit a Rhode Island-sized ranch in between Bozeman and Yellowstone National Park/Wyoming, it doesn't leave room for an Indian reservation or anything else. The run-in with the bikers is on the wrong side of the fence, has the sun coming up in the west. There is no place on the Wyoming line where a deep canyon parallels a two-lane paved road leading to the "Train Station". It is interesting that they use real place names but you cannot drive 390 miles from Bozeman to Helena to Red Lodge in three hours. I have others. Still, it is my favorite all-time TV series. The Montana Mafia is kinda like the Sopranos. There are no innocents, you have to root for the less evil.
                              Last edited by lonewolf; 09-12-2021, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• if you've already binged everything on the planet....

26 Brilliant Movies That Critics Were Wrong About
                                A group of films, ranging from art-house gems to big blockbusters, that deserve a fresh look

https://www.theatlantic.com/culture/...h-list/619975/

Comment

Working...
                                X