X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by Tuariki View Post
    3 episodes is not binging Atticus; that's just starting. Go to whoa - that is binging. And as I have plenty of time now, I will start looking at some of the Netflix episode series, as I have time now to actually do a real non-stop binge.
    Yeah, I don't have the ability to binge as others do. 3 hours in 1 day is my Max. I can do two episodes in a row, but 2 hours (a movie) is my limit. For us to finish 7 episodes in 3 days is a major accomplishment.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave View Post

We’ve been watching that as well. Very, very dark.
    Had to start season 2 again since the opening recap did not ring a bell, or any bell. Sigh!

Leave a comment:

• Tuariki
    replied
    Originally posted by Atticus View Post

OK, just great! My wife and just binged the first three episodes, and it is fearsomely addictive. All three main 'cat people' are lunatics and all in complete denial, esp. the 'Mother Teresa' one. The cult aspect of each is esp. alarming.

We'll finish it this weekend and it's embarrassing to admit that!
    3 episodes is not binging Atticus; that's just starting. Go to whoa - that is binging.
    And as I have plenty of time now, I will start looking at some of the Netflix episode series, as I have time now to actually do a real non-stop binge.

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Hey!! aaronk is back!!!! Missed him.

Leave a comment:

• Dave
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
    Ozark starts Friday, oh what the heck, we'll stay home and watch it.
    We’ve been watching that as well. Very, very dark.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X