Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Athletes who smoke pot

Most people spend a large % of their day in situations were they can't be smoking pot, that can't be said about cigarettes. Most jobs have someplace to smoke, obviously no place for pot smoking. And most smokers smoke a tot of cigarrettes as I mentioned. It's not really like that with smoking pot. You don't chain smoke pot.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixon
      Most people spend a large % of their day in situations were they can't be smoking pot, that can't be said about cigarettes. Most jobs have someplace to smoke, obviously no place for pot smoking. And most smokers smoke a tot of cigarrettes as I mentioned. It's not really like that with smoking pot. You don't chain smoke pot.
      A. Do Coloradans toke up in public? [I certainly don't know]
      B. I have had the distinct displeasure of having to associate with people who most certainly DID chain-smoke dope. For hours. [yes, it was in college . . . and I doubt things have changed much in that regard]

Comment

I must have led a sheltered life...4 years college..20 years Army.. 50 years in oil patch and I have never knowingly been in the presence of anyone smoking pot.
        Purely anecdotal: My three eldest paternal uncles, born (1890s)and raised at a time when cigarette smoking was common (all served in WWI) lived to 105, 101 and 100.. none ever smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by Marlow
          Originally posted by Dixon
          A. Do Coloradans toke up in public? [I certainly don't know]
          B. I have had the distinct displeasure of having to associate with people who most certainly DID chain-smoke dope. For hours. [yes, it was in college . . . and I doubt things have changed much in that regard]
          Nobody is talking about "one" state, I'm talking about the vast majority. I've known tons of serious pot smokers and cig smokers, in my experiences it's the cig smokers smoking far far far more than the pot smokers.

Comment

Working...
          X