X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by gh View Post
    Heresy! A new 24 with no Jack Bauer?!!!!
    Reality check - Jack Bauer should be dead, fifty times over!

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Heresy! A new 24 with no Jack Bauer?!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Jack Bauer just came out of Russia to almost win a leg of the Tour De France. If only Chloe had been on the computer!

Leave a comment:

• jc203
    replied
    How long did those Chinese guys torture Jack? Saving the world is a thankless task.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    You're right, Chloe needs rebirth cuz she she looked like a zombie this season (I have NEVER found her remotely attractive and was actually repulsed this season).

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    You haven't followed his career much, have you? Chloe will get him out, once she's been reborn.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
    Jack doesn't need thanks. He's a patriot.
    Noble as that sounds, rotting in a Russian gulag doesn't seem very fair to a man who has saved the world from extermination SEVERAL times.

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    OK, so another 12 hours of my life lost . . . while the last three episodes were indeed riveting - in a 'there's no way' kind of escapism - the ending (sic) leaves us right where we started from - which is to say, at this point of his life, Jack would be the MOST FAMOUS ALL-CULTURES HERO OF ALL TIME!!!! He's saved the world about a dozen times [ all in a day's work ;-) ] and yet no one trusts him or thanks him??!!
    Jack doesn't need thanks. He's a patriot.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    OK, so another 12 hours of my life lost . . . while the last three episodes were indeed riveting - in a 'there's no way' kind of escapism - the ending (sic) leaves us right where we started from - which is to say, at this point of his life, Jack would be the MOST FAMOUS ALL-CULTURES HERO OF ALL TIME!!!! He's saved the world about a dozen times [ all in a day's work ;-) ] and yet no one trusts him or thanks him??!!

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied
    Re: Jack is back!

Well it beats dragging her ass back to the USA and having arguments about whether to try her in New York or Guantanamo. This actress doesn't seem to go out quietly, what with her end in Game Of Thrones. O.K. Chapter 1 is over, now for Chapter deux. Will Chloe save the world again? Will she do it from a pub again? Will Jack get the OBE? As I told my wife (who was British): "Looks like the Yanks had to save your sorry asses again." What's a bloody git?

Leave a comment:

• Dietmar239
    replied

Originally posted by jhc68
    Holy Shit!!!!
    Jack just chucked the lady villain out a high rise window!!!
    My wife and I both were picking our jaws up off the floor. Dang!

Leave a comment:

• jhc68
    replied

Holy Shit!!!!
    Jack just chucked the lady villain out a high rise window!!!

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied

Originally posted by Marlow
    Originally posted by jeremyp
    Jack has every right to look dour.
    I do believe his scowl has frozen onto his face, like your mother warned you about.
    Between the scowl, his whispering of lines, his ability to take mortal wounds, his lack of need for nourishment, sleep or nature's call, he is just a character in a video game now. :roll:
    Just a snarky side note: I wonder if he and Bratt share notes about Julia? Enquiring minds...

Leave a comment:

• Marlow
    replied

Originally posted by jeremyp
    Jack has every right to look dour.
    I do believe his scowl has frozen onto his face, like your mother warned you about.
    Between the scowl, his whispering of lines, his ability to take mortal wounds, his lack of need for nourishment, sleep or nature's call, he is just a character in a video game now. :roll:

Leave a comment:

• jeremyp
    replied

I left my disbelief at the front door for this one but it' s getting pretty difficult to not reach for the gag button this on this series. It's unusually badly written and it's so predictable that I've developed a Chloe face of RUFKM! Drones that can be seen on radar, then not, and can evade a fighter, so don't even deploy them, and send out a CIA spec ops team into the good old UK countryside without so much as a by your leave to the locals? Jack has every right to look dour.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X