Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Jay-Z Cheat on Beyonce with Rhianna?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jay-Z Cheat on Beyonce with Rhianna?

I don't know, it seems like maybe it's made up.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/1380177/bey...ihanna-affair/
    Bolt's last year...and my last year as a track fan, it's been fun

OMG!!
    Like totally, y'know, for SURE!
    I was all like - what a B-yotch - know what I mean?!

So anyway . . . let's, like, totally hang out later after my sooo lame mom finally lets me use the car again . . . AS IF it was my fault I totaled the Beemer - whatever! Biffi texted me and you know how BOVINE she gets if you don't text her RIGHT back and everything, y'know?

Toodles!

Comment

Apparently, these are people in show bizznizz???

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
        Lonewolf, I guess that not giving a rat's ass about these affairs makes us unhip (or is it uncool?). Boy, do I miss a free use of smilies here, like the shocked expression.
        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Yep, bring back the smilies.

Comment

gh! Shut this down, before I accuse KK of being a right winger, thus forcing you to shut it down. You have 24 hours before this site self destructs.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
              I'm with you, lonewolf. I have heard of these three people, but if any or all of them walked past me in the street, I would not recognize them at all.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman View Post
                if any or all of them walked past me in the street, I would not recognize them at all.
                Well . . . to be fair, if Beyonce walked past you, you would notice her to the extent that Mrs. tandfman would be giving you an icy glare.

Comment

hahaha. I cracked up at this one, but it hit a little close to home. My gf thought I was spending too much time on the site and happened to see one of my previous posts on here that I thought was innocent enough but it put me in the doghouse. Almost had to take a little unwanted vacation for a while, phew. Thankfully, I now remember to delete the cookies everytime and log off after every visit just to be safe. : )
                  Bolt's last year...and my last year as a track fan, it's been fun

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Well . . . to be fair, if Beyonce walked past you, you would notice her to the extent that Mrs. tandfman would be giving you an icy glare.
                    Perhaps, but if she and Rhianna walked past me together, would I be able to tell you which was which? Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman View Post
                      Perhaps, but if she and Rhianna walked past me together, would I be able to tell you which was which? Nope.
                      NO one over 40 can, so don't sweat it. On the other hand, if I saw them in silhouette, I do know that Beyonce is the hot(ter) one.

Comment

This is really tough news since I always assumed that this was a match made in heaven. Do we have to choose now between keeping our extensive collections of Jay-Z music or opting to maintain our Beyonce tracks? Gosh, what a dilemma...

Comment

There is a russian lady on twitter who apparently is the current incarnation of Nostradamus, i am sure if we asked her she would tell us exactly what happened.

Comment

Working...
                          X