Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joel Osteen references track twice in sermon

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Starts at 21:20 mark. First Glenn Cunningham then Roger Bannister at 25:25.
    Last edited by BillVol; 04-25-2016, 05:08 AM.

First Marc Savage, now Joel Osteen ? Who's next, Maury and/or Jerry Springer ?

I know nothing of Osteen's politics, but I for one have little use for TV evangelists.

edit to add: sorry to sound so harsh. I don't care for tv evangelists, but I just listened to the 2 pertinent sections of Osteen's remarks and they are on the mark. At least here, good for you, Joel.
    Last edited by dukehjsteve; 04-25-2016, 03:21 PM.

Comment

Maury and Jerry Springer would be a great left balance to Savage on Osteen. Though I suspect that a guy like Osteen would resent any connections with left or right.
      Last edited by user4; 04-25-2016, 10:09 PM.

Comment

I posted have posted two messages lately that used controversial figures as sources. I intentionally put the times on the video where you could hear specifically what I was referring to. It was not my intent to go political or religious with these posts.

Comment

Originally posted by BillVol View Post
          I posted two messages lately that used controversial figures as sources. I intentionally put the times on the video where you could hear specifically what I was referring to. It was not my intent to go political or religious with these posts.
          I never took offense in the least.

Comment

I understand totally... that's why I edited my comment.

Comment

Originally posted by dukehjsteve View Post
              I know nothing of Osteen's politics, but I for one have little use for TV evangelists.
              Dave Barry once said, "If there really is a God who created the entire universe with all of its glories, and He decides to deliver a message to humanity, He will not use, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle."

Comment

Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
                Dave Barry once said, "If there really is a God who created the entire universe with all of its glories, and He decides to deliver a message to humanity, He will not use, as His messenger, a person on cable TV with a bad hairstyle."
                I deeply resent the slander of rock stars, movie stars, media personalities and politicians.
                Last edited by user4; 04-26-2016, 04:10 PM.

Comment

BTW, Osteen is known for not being very religious. His sermons are more pep talks than religion. You'll notice there is no cross anywhere, etc. His dad was the same way.

Comment

Working...
                  X