X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you guys ever learn....

Comment

Atticus never does, which is why he's probably second on the all-time ban list.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
        Atticus never does, which is why he's probably second on the all-time ban list.
        How far am I from first? I could take a couple day ban now and agin, if I'm close!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Apparently it has been postponed to closer to the election, becasuse we will all be SOOOOOO much more rational then!
          This election is so far off the rails, there really is nothing to say. The Trump folks won't change their minds and are highly motivated to vote. The HRC folks are disgusted in general and might not vote. The end.

This is the most bizarre situation I've ever witnessed.
          Returns of North Carolina mail-in ballots point to the exact opposite situation.

http://www.insight-us.org/blog/north...016-dashboard/

Comment

Originally posted by booond View Post
            Returns of North Carolina mail-in ballots point to the exact opposite situation.
            I'm dying to respond to that data, but we'd be talking about gh using the nuclear option on me!

Comment

This election is so far off the rails, there really is nothing to say. The Trump folks won't change their minds and are highly motivated to vote. The HRC folks are disgusted in general and might not vote. The end.

This is the most bizarre situation I've ever witnessed.
              recent polls DO NOT support this statement.

Comment

Not sure, does the taboo include non-partisan political commentary?

Comment

sigh (no, make that SIGH)

Comment

Working...
                  X