• Show
Clear All

• gh
    replied
    sigh (no, make that SIGH)

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Not sure, does the taboo include non-partisan political commentary?

Leave a comment:

• beebee
    replied
    Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    This election is so far off the rails, there really is nothing to say. The Trump folks won't change their minds and are highly motivated to vote. The HRC folks are disgusted in general and might not vote. The end.

This is the most bizarre situation I've ever witnessed.
    recent polls DO NOT support this statement.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by booond View Post
    Returns of North Carolina mail-in ballots point to the exact opposite situation.
    I'm dying to respond to that data, but we'd be talking about gh using the nuclear option on me!

Leave a comment:

• booond
    replied
    Apparently it has been postponed to closer to the election, becasuse we will all be SOOOOOO much more rational then!
    This election is so far off the rails, there really is nothing to say. The Trump folks won't change their minds and are highly motivated to vote. The HRC folks are disgusted in general and might not vote. The end.

Returns of North Carolina mail-in ballots point to the exact opposite situation.

http://www.insight-us.org/blog/north...016-dashboard/

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by gh View Post
    Atticus never does, which is why he's probably second on the all-time ban list.
    How far am I from first? I could take a couple day ban now and agin, if I'm close!

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Atticus never does, which is why he's probably second on the all-time ban list.

Leave a comment:

• cubehead
    replied
    Don't you guys ever learn....

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    Ain't it the truth????
    I have not seen a poll about it but maybe the first Presidential election where 99.9% of the electorate will vote against a candidate instead of for the other.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by Merner521 View Post
    bumping in anticipation of free speech day. I'm expecting some very interesting conversation this year.

Leave a comment:

• Merner521
    replied
    bumping in anticipation of free speech day. I'm expecting some very interesting conversation this year.

Leave a comment:

• Atticus
    replied
    Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
    Hey, did we have free speech day? I missed it. Oh well, I'm so apolitical it wouldn't have mattered much.
    Apparently it has been postponed to closer to the election, becasuse we will all be SOOOOOO much more rational then!

Leave a comment:

• bambam1729
    replied
    Originally posted by highjumpfan View Post
    Will we be having a reprieve on the free speech forum? to quote Frank Costanza "I got a lotta problems with you people, and you're going to hear about it!"
    OK, everybody air their grievances. Hey, did we have free speech day? I missed it. Oh well, I'm so apolitical it wouldn't have mattered much.

Leave a comment:

• highjumpfan
    replied
    Originally posted by gh View Post
    a heads-up: not only will Free Speech not be available on July 4, in keeping with longstanding principle, the whole Things Not Track forum will be shut down for the duration of the Trials.

If you can't handle that, you're hanging out at the wrong site.
    Will we be having a reprieve on the free speech forum? to quote Frank Costanza "I got a lotta problems with you people, and you're going to hear about it!"

Leave a comment:

• cubehead
    replied
    Originally posted by tandfman View Post
    I have to agree with gh on this one. No matter how much one likes soccer (or basketball, baseball, American football, etc.) it ain't track. This Board is "Things Not T&F" and guess what--soccer is NOT t&f. The Current Events Board should be exclusively for T&F.
    I have no problem, and I doubt anyone else does, with the lack of time to deal with the a non track subject during the Trials.

But why not just say so....instead of some silly and condescending comment out of left field, to a reasonable request by a long time poster, about how boring soccer apparently is to someone. That is what I was referring to.
    Last edited by cubehead; 06-30-2016, 12:41 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X