Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Road Trip

I can't find that road trip thread that I started back in January. For those interested, no road trip this year, thanx to my stroke and the small heart procedure I had to have that was the cause of it. Will try to do April 2019. See you all then.

We look forward to it. Come through here April 6 and 8 and we can watch the Final Four together.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
      I can't find that road trip thread that I started back in January.
      http://trackandfieldnews.com/discuss...5551-Road-Trip

Comment

When I tried searching for it, the site went into an endless loop and I never found it

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay View Post
          We look forward to it. Come through here April 6 and 8 and we can watch the Final Four together.
          Would be great - especially if Duke and Carolina are playing

Comment

!!!!!! I picked this pig sty up in anticipation of your April tour...my Seattle daughter will make her annual pilgrimage in July and I will have to do it again.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post
              When I tried searching for it, the site went into an endless loop and I never found it
              I used Google's search engine, not vBulletin's.

Comment

This year's summer road trip is OVER the Rockies. We're flying to Denver, renting a 4WD Jeep Wrangler and driving the Alpine Loop and other anxiety-inducing mountain pass 'roads'. Probably white-knuckling it the whole way.

Comment

Working...
                X